first date

Sunghoon and I get into the car and  he makes his way to the lake.

"You look pretty, I've never seen you like this"

"Thank you. My best friend gave me a makeover for today, you look great as well!"

Sunghoon was wearing a striped button up shirt with some black dress pants. It's suits him.

As we arrive to the lake Sunghoon takes out a blanket and box food.

Are we going on a picnic date? That's so cute!

Sunghoon lays the blanket down and lays down.

He looks away as I sit down because, lets just say, that I'm not used to wearing skirts.

He gives me a smaller blanket to cover my legs

It was awkward at first.

Even when I hated him, we weren't awkward.

"I'm sorry if this isn't the best, I had to ask my sister for the best date ideas. I did ask you out of nowhere to go on a date with me, so I'm still unprepared"

"Pfft, I think it's cute. I love it! I never knew you had a sister! Does she skate?"

"My sister is just 14, she's my only sibling. Her name is Park Yeji . She likes skating but she doesn't want to skate forever. Our parents put us in figure skating when we were little. I was bad at it, until I saw you skate. But, it's not what I want."

I stay silent for a while.

"Did your parents force you?"
I asked

"Sort of...I like skating and all.. But it's just not for us. My sister says she wants to be a teacher"

"Then what do you really want to do?"

"Music."
He says confidently

I smile

"That's great! You should definitely be a musician. You definitely have the idol looks"

"Pfft, maybe not an idol, but a producer"

"You must be good at making songs! Your still young and still have a chance to start studying"

"Yeah. But it's going to be hard to convince my parents"

"Then show them! Show them your potential!!"

Sunghoon just laughs

"If they'll let me even get close to them with an instrument."

I never knew this about sunghoon
It's like I'm getting to know him more and more everyday. I told him that I'll make him love ice skating, but I'll make sure that he gets what he wants.

"How about we change my competition song to a song made by you... So that way your parents will hear your music. There's no way they won't hear it."

I see a little sparkle in his eyes that I've never seen before

"But... Your routine will... Change."