when I was 15

Sunghoon said that.
He really said that.

Does he mean it? Or is it's just an annoying joke, and if it was...
Then why am I not annoyed?

Sunghoon stares me down.

I don't even know what to say? I'm not even sure if I like him.

I could feel my heartbeat racing again. No. STOP.

Sunghoon gets a bit closer to me. My heart was about to explode.

"Answer me."
He begged.

I couldn't speak because of how fast my heart rate was going. Please don't tell me I fell for him.

Suddenly, Sunghoon grabs my face our noses were touching.

"Why aren't you pulling away from me? Do you want me to kiss you?"
He said.

I kept panicking. Please, no matter how hard I tried, my body did not move an inch.

Suddenly, I felt sunghoon's lips touch mine, and I did not pull away from him at all, in fact. I kissed him back.

I felt his arms hug me tightly...

Butterflies fly throughout my body...

I fell for sunghoon and I didn't want to. But here I am, kissing him in the middle of the street right after I got mad at him.
This doesn't make sense?!

Sunghoon pulled away and looked at me with a big smirk

"Now I've seen your true feelings."
He whispered.

I stayed quiet...a was a bit shaky from my nervousness.

"Eunbin, I actually am sorry for being late. I wanted to get the girls out of the way so I could tell you this. I was going to tell you the other day, but of course the girls interrupted..."

"Don't worry about it..."
I say shakily

"Why are you nervous?"

"I don't know... I've never kissed anyone."
I say

"Well, your lucky your first kiss was me."
He says annoyingly

I roll my eyes playfully.

"You were my first kiss too."
He tells me

I was actually really surprised. I was curious if he ever even had a girlfriend, I mean he was really popular for his looks...

Yes he's super handsome, but I don't think I like him just for that. I like him for what he's done for me, instead of thinking that he's my enemy and I should work against him, I realized I've only worked with him, he chooses to help me.

I've seen his soft side, I've seen his mature and sentimental side. But, I only wanted to think of him as an annoying show off, which he's actually more than that.

I smile and sunghoon grabs my hand

"Let's take you home."
He says