Fallout

As Kyomi lays drunken on the floor of her closet there's a knock at the door. She runs out of the closet stumbling down the hall. Just to find Ari standing there looking confused...

"What happened to you?" She says as she enters. "You look like shit girl and you've been drinking?" A concerned Ari goes to the kitchen to grab water as Kyomi stumbles back to her bedroom closet to finish sulking on the floor.
Ari follows....

"Girl what is wrong with you? What happened?? Look you better tell me what the fuck is going on. I haven't seen you like this since you lost your aunt. Do you want me to call Nate?"

"NOO!! Don't call him he doesn't want to talk to me... I tried... honestly I don't know if we can bounce back from this one... it went too far I'm too far gone Ari."
Just as I finished the tears started again..

"Ky you have to tell me what happened. How can I help you if you won't talk to me? I'm here for y'all I want what's best. So will you try to tell me what happened?"

"I finally did it... the thoughts overtook me and...".

"And what girl?..."
just then Ari knew.
"You didn't... please tell me you didn't do what I think you did? Why? How could you? don't you know how much he loves you?? How stupid can you be??"

I stood and grabbed the bottle...
"Oh please you're no better than me... oh I remember when a little birdie didn't know what she wanted and decided to have her kitty licked by another woman, or what about your failed attempt at a threesome that resulted into you getting your first std...all While she was with terry.... oh yea where is your man?? You're always worried about me! Or did he find out you're confused and decided to leave you..."
I throw the bottle back....

"You're such a bitch I don't know why anyone would put up with this especially me... I'm out! Figure it out on your own you slut!"
Just as Ari tried to storm out...

"Oh whoa there I'm a slut??? Who lost their virginity in high school?? Who gave our teacher the best blowjob of his life? Who snuck off to Florida for two days with their ex and had a threesome with some random??? Oh yea not me!"
I laughed drunkenly...

"Fuck you Kyomi! I don't know why I'm still your friend"

*Ari slams the front door*

"Oh yea fuck you too Ari I don't need your friendship anyways!..."