The happening

After tonight all I could think about was Caleb. I tossed and turned all night thinking about him. He's so captivating. I hate myself for being so sex driven all the time. It's 4:38am I have class at 8am. I want to call Caleb. I roll over to check my phone. A text message from Ari, a few emails and meeting reminder for today at 2pm. I click the power button on my phone laying in complete darkness I bite my lips as I slip my hands inside my green boy shorts. All I could think about was Caleb he's so much man. Just the thought of him gets me ready. I'm so moist it's sickening. I want him so bad right now. As I play with my pearl my eyes roll thinking of him mouth pleasing me until I pass out. I move my fingers faster, I feel my body tensing I'm so stressed out I need him now. My legs shaking as I imagine him filling me, I feel her pulsating my breathing becomes heavy and deep. "Fuck" I moan quietly. With my fingers still inside me I turn over to my stomach and arch my back just a little imagining him moving behind me and forcing all of him deep inside all of me at once. My other hand grips the sheets and I grind on my hand. I'm about to cum. "Fuck, yesssss," I moaned again. My body is about to explode just when I'm about to cum, my phone starts to ring.
*Incoming call from Nate.*
I grab the phone trying to sound normal. I answered...
"Hey baby." I said hoping I didn't sound so guilty.
"Goodmorning my Queen, I didn't think you'd be up this early. Did you get any sleep??" He's so perfect yet I'm sitting here harassing my clit while thinking about another man. What is my problem? I sigh.
"Well baby you know finals are coming up, and the trial is getting out of hand I'm prepared but I think we might lose this one."
"Kyomi, babygirl you got this. You're highly intelligent and if anyone is prepared it's you. I was just calling to remind you that I've made your appointment for you to go be fitted for your dress for the honors banquet. Try to get some sleep. I love you."
My heart hurts with tears in my eyes I say to him, "I love you too."
-6:52am
I still haven't gotten any sleep since Nate called I stayed up studying. Trying to give my hands something to do. I walk over to my closet. I'm feeling simple but sexy today. I lay out this skin tight little black dress that is long in length that hugs me from top to bottom with fitted sleeves. I lay out my black lace thong with matching bra. Then I gather my shower caddy and head to finish my morning routine. Once I'm finished getting dressed I grab my briefcase, purse, my car keys and my phone and head to class.
I pull up at 7:57am after stopping for coffee at the café. I turn my car off and gather my things from the backseat I feel someone standing behind me as I can only imagine the view of my ass in this dress I'd be standing behind me too.
"Goodmorning Ms. Harris." I gather my bearings and turn around to see Caleb towering over me so gracefully crafted I lick my lips thinking about him. He's elegantly suited in this black on black looking so delicious. Just as I was getting ready to reply Nate comes out of nowhere and scoops me up off my feet playfully kissing my face telling me Goodmorning again. Caleb clears his throat and Nate put me back onto my feet.
"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting I'm Nathaniel Jackson."
I watched in complete awe as my man introduced himself to my dream man. Caleb extends his hand.
"I'm Caleb Morrison, I'm working with Kyomi on a case. Nice to meet you and may I say you have a beautiful intelligent woman on your hands."
Nate smiles back while shaking his Caleb's hand.
"Thank you brother she's everything to me. Well it was nice meeting you I'm gonna head to the gym while you guys get to class I'm assuming ." He pulls me close to him by my waist and gives me a kiss as if he was marking his territory. And walks off. Leaving me and Caleb standing in awkward silence. I look at my phone seeing how I'm almost 10 minutes late for class I gasp at the time and locked my car. As I am Speed walking to class I'm noticing that Caleb is following me.
He reaches for my briefcase.
"Here let me get that for you." I smile and continue walking down the hall my black pumps clicking with every step. I feel him watching me. Watching the way my hips sway. I feel his eyes burning through me. I feel myself getting turned on. No man has ever mad me wet with just a look...
I stopped and turned towards Caleb. He was standing so close to me I can almost taste his double shot expresso he had this morning.
"Um, I'll take it from here thank you Mr. Morrison I'll see you at the office at 2 for our meeting." He smiles. I take my briefcase and head down the hall to class. I'm now a full 15 minutes late and I'm pissed about it walking into class I feel Ari's death stare as I tried to avoid it and take my seat her eyes followed me across the room. I'm flushed. As I get myself situated I smell a familiar fragrance. It's getting closer to me as I dared not to look up from my desk the sweet aroma is overpowering me and is awakening my hormones. I turn to look and it's Caleb taking his seat beside me. I smile at him and he does the same. I look around and noticed all the girls except Ari was star struck. She was rather angry and irritated. I grab my phone to shoot her a text but she had beaten me to it. The text read:
"Kyomi I know you are NOT getting caught up with Caleb!! What is your problem? You need to get help the weird cravings you're having will ruin your life and most definitely your relationship stop now, you can't lie to me I've been your best friend since diapers ok. It looks real suspicious you and Caleb walking into class a few seconds apart and he sits next to you. I'm disappointed in you."
I hit the power button and exhaled deeply because I too was disappointed in myself. I proceeded to take notes. At this point my notes aren't saving me from his sexual gaze I want him just as bad as he wants me. He's teasing me. He's so tempting. I bite my lip seductively and run my hand slowly across my neck. Just as I began to daydream...
*New text message from Ari.
"No."
-10:03am
"Hey handsome." I called out after Nate in the hallway. As he turned towards me and our eyes met I could tell he was displeased with me. "Kyomi, your dress appointment is at noon we'll go there first then I'll take you to lunch. We'll talk then." He kisses my cheek and walks away as if he didn't know who I was anymore. My heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces because I too didn't know who I was anymore.
I take out my phone...
"Mom? It's me how are you mommy?"
"Well I was wondering when you'd call I talked to Nate the other day and he told me something has been off with you. What's wrong Kyomi?"
How can I tell my religious mom that I'm having the wildest sexual fantasies and desires??
"Kyomi are you pregnant?"
Those words did something to me and before I thought about my answer...
"Hell no!" Came flying from my mouth. She laughed and said,
"Well what's gotten into you that's so scary? Nate is feeling like he doesn't know who you are anymore. There isn't another guy is there?" Yes.
"No mom there isn't. I love you I'll talk to you soon."
Since I can't seem to get Caleb out of my mind I decided to call him.
"Caleb Morrison."
His deep raspy voice even does something to me.
"Hi, um I was wondering if we can meet up?" I have to be straight forward and draw boundaries for the sake of my relationship.
"Yes I was wondering when you'd call. Let's meet at the library I need to pick up a book for the trial." He hangs the phone up not even giving me a chance to respond. He knows what he's doing to me.
-
Before I head to the library I stop by my apartment. I need to handle something so I won't be distracted. I walk in and set my keys and purse on the table. I unzip my dress and let it fall around my pumps and I step out of it. I then lay on the bed and reach into my nightstand to pick out one of my many secrets and turn it on full speed. I then slide my thong off to please myself. I'm already dripping. The most delicious sensation came over me as I slid my vibration in and out. Grinding my body, gripping the sheets. Damn I'm thinking about Caleb to the point I can smell him. "Oouuu shit," I moaned. My eyes roll to the back of my head as the aroma of him is lingering. I turn my vibrator off and sat up to look around. I grabbed my black mesh robe and walked out of my bedroom following the scent. I get to my living room and see Caleb standing at the front door. "You didn't lock your door Kyomi that's dangerous." I smiled and walked towards him and he picks me up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he carried me to the kitchen and sat me on the countertop. I watched him spread my legs to prepare for a drink from my weeping wound. I moan his name. "CALEB!" He reaches his arm up and grabs my right breast as I'm rubbing my left. Then he brings his long arm up my body and grabs my neck. As my head tilt backwards I couldn't help from crying out. The way he's tasting me oh my it's everything! I grab his head and pulls him deeper into me with his tongue. He's eating so sloppily I can't stop my body from shaking he's making me cum. The way he's sucking my pearl I'm losing it. I'm getting light headed. I've never had something like this before. I exploded. The way my juices are falling from his juicy pink lips, I pull his face to mines and French kissed him something nasty. I taste so good! As we're kissing very passionately, my hands are helping him undress. Is this really happening? I unbuckle his pants and run my hand down his full length manhood. I want it down my throat. So I slide off the countertop and onto my feet pushing him onto the chair at the dining room table. I fell to my knees and wrapped my juicy lips around him and proceeded to give him the best head in his life. Although I've never done this before I'm pretty confident. no matter how much I begged Nate to let me top him off he wouldn't dare. He said it was "degrading" but I wanted to. My mouth is so wet. I love the way he is touching the back of my throat. It's so mesmerizing. I look up to see him  clinching his jaw. He smirks at me. I continue to suck up and down forcing all of him down my throat I feel him throbbing inside my mouth he's gonna cum. "Fuck Kyomi." He moans. I can feel his milk going down my throat as I swallowed and stood to my feet. I straddle him while he's still sitting in the the chair I slide his inches inside of my wetness slowly. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I feel him snake inside me. He grabs me firmly by my waist and I ride him. He feels so good. I can't help but to scream "CALEB!!!!" His breathing became deeper and faster just like his strokes. We're still connected as he stand to his feet I wrap my legs around him. He's gripping my ass holding me in place. I'm biting and sucking on his lips, while scratching his back. "Go deep babe, harder, faster baby, don't stop!!" He holds me tightly in place and followed my every command. He's gonna make me cum Fuck! His breathing is slowing down he's pulsating inside of me. Omg! He's cumming! I'm cumming! My eyes started to water as we finish together and I rest my head on his chest we haven't pulled away yet. He carries me to my bedroom and lay me on the bed. I smile at him as he began to kiss down my body starting from my neck, working his way down to my chest. Licking and sucking on my breasts. I bite my lips, he moves back up to my ear and whispers "turn over baby." Fuck! I turn onto my stomach. He's kissing down my back. He's turning me on. I'm so wet. He spreads my legs and raise me onto my knees. I hear him chuckle so I grin a little and moan loudly as I feel his tongue slide effortlessly in and out of me. "Oh my!" My legs are so close to giving out. The sound of him smacking on me alone is driving me mad. I want him inside me now. He stops and holds me by my hips and I throw my ass back onto him. "Fuck!" We moaned simultaneously. My legs gives out but he doesn't stop. He continues to slow stroke me from behind. "Kyomi you are so beautiful when you're about to cum." He's moaning sweet nothings into my ear. "Caleb please don't stop. Make love to me. Wrap your hand around my neck." And he did just that. He's so obedient. "Make me cum for you baby." "Fuck Beautiful you're so wet" and just as we released on cue....
*Incoming call from Nate
My heart drops as I look at the time 1:15pm. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.