It's over.

Nates passing had me sick for months. I couldn't believe it. After everything I blamed myself. They called Ari's death a crime of passion. Caleb sustained a serve concussion. He's been coma induced for a while now. I left New York and moved back home. It seemed like the right thing to do. Nate and Ari's family hate me. Ironically Calebs family hasn't called or shown up not once. I've visited Him a few times. Not so much recently due to me trying to go to therapy to remember what happened that night. I'm not sober. I haven't been since they confirmed Nate died. I can't believe I-... It was confirmed that Nate had been stalking me. I knew it was him. After leaving Therapy I decided to head home. my apartment wasn't unpacked at all. boxes were scattered. I undress and run a shower. Just as i started to undress I hear some commotion from my bedroom. I immediately grab a knife from my kitchen. 

"Hello?" I called. I crept down the hall to my bedroom where I see Caleb standing in front my closet door hanging up my clothes. 

"Caleb what the hell are you doing here? how did you get in? Are you okay?" I asked nervously. 

"Beautiful, I'm so happy we can finally be together." He said while walking over to me. 

He Approached me and held my hands in his. while taking the knife.

"I'm so happy you took care of Nate. I knew you would. You see there's something I have to tell you, come sit with me." he said while walking me over to my bed. "I love you Kyomi, and I will always love you and take care of you in every way you desire. I saw a threat and I made sure to handle it. See the reason why you can't remember that night is because I slipped you something to help you forget. I saw you at the venue. I saw you walking through the garden. You went inside and 10 minutes later you were running out the door. after you left, I walked inside and up the staircase. i saw Ari laying on the floor. she was out of it. But alive. she thought I was Nate and she asked me if I killed the whore yet. When she realized it was me, she stood up and tried to attack me i pushed her." But I only did it to protect you." he exclaimed. 

I stood up with tears in my eyes... 

"How could you lie to me? I killed Nate because I was sure he killed Ari. Why would you do this Caleb? " I let go of his hands. "I think you should go." I said to him. 

"No Beautiful, I don't think you understand. I love you. and I can't leave you I can't make you happy. I did this to make you happy... they were ungrateful. they didn't deserve you." He said while backing me against the wall before passionately kissing me. 

I try to pull away, but he holds me closer to him while undressing me. 

"Stop it. I didn't want this." I whimpered. i began to cry while he kissed down my breast. How could he? why would he do this? the fear of God crept over me. I managed to pull away from him.

"Beautiful you shouldn't act like this he said. Not after all I've done for you..."

"Caleb where is your family? No one came to the hospital for you." i said. His energy darkened. what have I done.  

"Listen beautiful, this can go one of two ways: either you're going to move on from this and we live happily ever after, or I'm going to send you to join your basic ass ex and ex best friend in hell. Your choice." 

My heart sank as his words consumed me. our eyes are locked onto each other. the realization set in, and I bolt for the door. He sprints behind me grabbing me by the back of my neck. I fall to my knees. 

"Caleb please. I didn't ask for this. I didn't want this. please." I cried. I look up to see him towering over me. I glace to see my purse which is conveniently holding my new protection. I just need to get to it. I pull away and run to the kitchen where my purse is on the counter. Just as I reach for it Caleb rushes me and push me into the wall. I bang my head against the wall. I watched Caleb go into my purse before I fell unconscious. 

Moments Later...

I'm awaken by Caleb splashing water in my face. I quickly realize I'm tied to a chair only one arm freed. Caleb sits across from me. the gun is on the table. 

"Look I'm pretty tired of this. I'm tired of helping women and taking care of their problems just to be left in the end. My last girlfriend cheated on me... and i permanently removed the temptation. she hated me for it but i saw it as the ultimate act of love. I found myself on the edge when she tried to tell the cops... So, i sent her to be with her temptation in hell." 

I cried silently. 

"Don't cry beautiful. I don't want to hurt you" he said as he picked up the gun and pulled the triggered. 

I almost faint from the fear when he handed me the gun. when I didn't take it, he aimed it at me and pulled it again. the sound of the trigger clicking sent me in full panic attack. 

"I guess you're lucky huh beautiful. Well, it's my turn. I wish things would've turned out differently." A single tear fell as he pulled the trigger. the sound of the gun going off scared me. but not as much as watching him lie motionless face down on the table. My scream turned into laughter as his blood spread about the table. 

"It's Over." I exhaled.