Will you Marry me?

Moments later...
*front door unlocks*

"Beautiful? Are you awake? I hope you aren't fully dressed yet
I-" he walks in and I stand there bare with tears in my eyes and my promise ring in my hand.
"Baby I have not been truthful to you, I have been unfaithful and for these reasons alone I cannot forgive myself. But I ask for your forgiveness and that you let my absence be your peace." With tears in his eyes my King walked over to me and fell to one knee. "Beautiful I forgive you. You mean the world to me your honesty is your most valued respect from me." He takes my hand and look me in my eyes. "Kyomi, I know we are both young and we both have made terrible mistakes. I ask that you forgive me for all the times I turned you away while you begged and pleaded me to give you the passion you deserve during sex. Amongst other things that I've done. I apologize for shutting you out completely. I'm sorry for being so emotionally withdrawn and at times I can be a real asshole but you often forgive me effortlessly. I have now realized that it takes more than sweet talk and nice gifts. You still deserve it all and I plan on doing that and more. Allow me this one chance to show you that I'll never take you for granted ever again. I will never push you into the arms of another man. I know you are in love with me beautiful. I know you are truthful and committed. I do not hate you I will never use this to hurt you ever and I will respect you until the end of time. I need you here with me, by my side until our story ends." With tears in my eyes I didn't understand what was happening. I most definitely thought Nate was about to wrap his massive hands around my neck and send me to my creator. Instead, he said "Kyomi Will you marry me?" The look in his eyes he was serious and I was scared. I fell to my knees "baby I hurt you, I hurt us. I'm so sorry words cannot express how much regret I have within me." He held me in his arms as we both cried. At this point I knew it was over but he started kissing my tears away from my face. He pulled me closer to him. "Beautiful we all make mistakes you are the most graceful and forgiving woman I know and that's why I fell in love with you. Allow yourself the opportunity you give everyone else and forgive yourself and allow me to forgive you. I want to continue to love you, I want to show you what it feels like to be loved unconditionally. It was foolish of me to think you wouldn't slip into the hands of other man when I deprive you of the things you ask me for. Forgive me for my actions caused this. I want you to understand that us men have a stupid way of learning things unfortunately it took you to fall into the hands of another man to realize that I pushed you there. It will never ever happen again I'm here to please you mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, so Kyomi will you marry me?" At this point my heart said yes but my mind is racing a thousand miles. What if I do marry him and THEN he kills me?? Or what if he marries me and hit me for the first time??? What if he's planning to cheat during our marriage to get even with me??? Probably with that girl from his sociology class that's overly fond of him... I WILL DRAG HER bony ass!! "Kyomi? Where did you go beautiful?" Damnit I spaced out. I looked at him.
"But what if..." I instantly broke down at the thought of him being with someone else. He began to wipe my tears.
"I will not hurt you Kyomi. Never intentionally. I'm not planning to get even with you or any of those crazy thoughts going through that beautiful brain of yours. I can assure you of that." I took a deep breath.
"If I say yes, can we go to marriage counseling? I feel that it's necessary after this also I've expressed this earlier on. Remember you told me that we don't need a professional in our marriage or lives?"
He looked at me with deep regret.
"I shouldn't have said that. There's no harm in counseling. Honestly there wasn't any harm in anything you asked of me. I put my pride first and your feelings second and I promise you that will never happen again. Girl I've asked you about three times now... will you marry me?" I laid my head on his chest and felt his heart begin to race. He started to run the tips of his fingers up my long legs. Like he does whenever I find myself folded in his big bear arms. It wasn't until then I realized I was still completely naked. He looked me into my eyes and kissed me passionately. I held his face there I love his lips. They're the softest the most sweetest. He lays me on my back on our plush carpet and begin to kiss down my well sculpted body. He asked me, "will you marry me?" I still didn't say anything because my mind is still racing. He begins to lick and suck my sensitive hard nipples. I feel myself getting moist.
"Nate wait are you sure about this?"
But instead of him answering he continued to please me while running his right hand up my body gripping my waist then my breast. I moaned with tears running down the sides of my eyes. He reached up and rubbed his thumb against my juicy soft lips. He then placed his hand firmly around my throat while his left hand was massaging my pearl. I smiled and felt myself getting light headed. My eyes rolled to the back of my head while I rolled my hips with every stroke he made with his fingers.
"Fuck you're so wet beautiful." I reached up and wrapped my hand around his wrist while he was still holding my throat. He kissed up my chest to my neck, behind my ear while releasing my throat he kissed me before I helped him undress.
"You're so beautiful you know that right?" I smiled while biting my lips, he's so sexy. Fuck I want to taste him just as bad as he wants to taste me right now.
"Kyomi I've been waiting all day to lick you." He licked his lips with that smile I love. I opened my legs for him to suck on my pulsating pearl. I moaned loudly so loud he stopped. "Beautiful I will please you until you pass out." My body began to shake uncontrollably, he slipped two fingers into my wetness and began to devour me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head again. I ran my fingers through his waves I began to call out his name. He felt so good this time it felt different. I didn't understand what was happening but I let it. He licked me from my pearl to my sugar walls. I arch my back and felt myself beginning to cum. "Faster handsome! don't stop!" And without hesitation he followed my command. I've never felt so satisfied before by him. I was amazed and he looked up mouth full of me he pushed me back down so I was laying flat on my back. I rubbed my nipples to the pace of him licking me out. Without warning my body reacted and I began to cum uncontrollably. I screamed so loud moaning his name pushing his head away. He wouldn't stop licking my pearl. "Nate... baby... stop, stop, okay baby okay I can't-" but he didn't stop. Something is happening. My body is doing something weird. Something I've never felt before. The soles of my feet felt hot and my pearl became so sensitive as well as the rest of my body but I couldn't moan. I couldn't move I laid there shaking in my own wetness as he sucked the cum from me. What's happening to me what is he doing? I've never cummed this long this, hard before. He bit her just a little and I screamed his name. He's never done that before... not like this.
"What's my name beautiful?" At this point I'm stuttering trying to say "N-n-nate!"
"You're so beautiful when you cum baby I've never felt you react like that before." I'm thinking to myself I've never reacted like this before. He began to kiss me. He knows I love to taste myself from his lips but this time there was more his mouth became very wet and I realized he had collected my juices and released them into my mouth! WHAT THE FUCK! He's doing everything I've asked him to do before. I taste so good. He looked me in my eyes. "Will you be my Queen until we expire?" I still haven't been able to say yes. So I just stared into his eyes and pulled his face closer and began to kiss him passionately. I love him so much I'm so in love with him it's nothing more I want in this world than to be his wife, the mother to his kids, his only. But why can't I say yes? I feel his full length fill me. My eyes widened he's the biggest. I began to moan again and we became one with every stoke I rolled my hips up and down. I wrapped my arms around his back.
"Claw me up beautiful mark your territory, I'm yours. Always have been and always will be." I did what he asked and he bit my shoulder something he's never done before. I screamed his name. And he placed his hand around my throat silencing my moans but my breathing became slow and shallow I felt myself getting light headed again with a rush of adrenaline. I began to get wetter with every deep slow stroke. He began to suck my nipples once more. I lost it I wrapped my legs around his back and held him close to me he kissed my neck and wouldn't stop kissing me while deep stoking so effortlessly. "I love you Kyomi." Without hesitation.... "I love you too Handsome. Please don't stop baby you feel so good I love you so much." I moaned. He looked me into my eyes.
"Be mines, say yes babygirl." His new stroke was so good. I began to build up to release. My body began to go limp again and I lay there in silence. He speeds up going deeper with every stroke. He smiles while looking me into my eyes. "Fuck Kyomi what are doing to me girl." I felt her pulsate she's gripping him. His breathing becomes heavy and I wouldn't stop cumming. He's trembling. I love the way he moans when he's building up.
"Fuck beautiful you're so tight and wet I fucking love you." I began to cum my bottom lip began to quiver.
"Don't stop baby I'm cumming!" My body wouldn't stop shaking.
"Will you marry me Queen? Say yes. Yes babygirl." Without any more hesitation I screamed "YES BABY! Yes! Yes! Yes ! Yes! Yes! Please don't stop I love you handsome and just then he reached above my head while still stroking me and slid the engagement ring onto my finger and interlocked his hands in mines. We both cried as he thanked me. I've never had a man love me unconditionally until now... I felt him release his warm thick cream inside me.  Once he finished he laid on the floor besides me and held hands while looking each other in the eyes we began to laugh. "So now what?" I said. He looked at me smiled. "Well I did have the reservation but I'm happy right now right here with my soon to be wife. I smiled. He kissed me and helped me into the bed where he laid behind me holding me close to him. I felt him rubbing my tight thick ass while kissing the back of my neck. I'm so happy to have the man of my dreams. "Kyomi?" I rolled over and looked him in his eyes. "Yes King?" He smiled. "I forgive you Queen now truly forgive yourself. I love you more than I can explain so allow me to show you by making you the happiest girl in the world just like you make me the happiest man in the world." I kissed him. "Thank you baby." But I can't forgive myself I'm silently overthinking... what ifs?? I looked at him with pools for eyes... "beautiful what's wrong?" "What if something is wrong with me? What if I have an addiction to sex? What if..." He rubbed his thumb across my lips silencing me. "My forgiveness is everlasting just like my love for you. So let's heal."

....till then