The Unraveling

Monday 7:33 AM
"Nate I need to talk to you, please listen this time."
"If it's about your wicked sexual fantasies you can end the conversation here, Kyomi you don't have to keep telling me. I heard you the first time. I'm just not comfortable doing those things to you okay?"
"Ok. I hear you, however this is a problem. I feel so convicted mentally, because I don't feign after you or your touch. I love you but I'm afraid something will happen if I don't get what I need from you."
"The fuck Kye? Are you saying that you will cheat on me? Are you saying I'm not enough? Like what is happening?"
"No baby I'm not planning to cheat on you, but if something happens and I do cheat it will feel premeditated. I'm being as honest as I can. I have sexual desires that you can't, well won't fulfill."
"Babygirl, listen to me, this is a phase okay I promise we're gonna get through this and you're gonna get help if need be but I'm here for you. I love you. And I mean it. I trust you."
-
12:15 PM
"Okay class that's all for today's lesson. Please don't forget to study the Mark Robinson's' case for Friday's debate. Um, Ms. Harris can I have a word with you?"
"Professor Fulton, is everything okay?"
"No, honestly Kyomi, you haven't been yourself lately. I've noticed you leave my class without leaving the classroom. It makes me very concerned because one of my best students may become one of the worst. Your papers are full of key-points and I can tell you followed every word that was said in the Avery trial. However, I see a change in you. Is there something going on? Maybe I can help you."
"I appreciate your concern. I do apologize for my behavior or for the lack thereof. I will be back to myself soon. Thank you for understanding Professor."
"Anytime."
-
1:45 PM
"Ms. Harris? Hello?? Kye? KYOMI SYMONE HARRIS!!!!"
*snaps back to reality*
"I apologize Ms. Dailey. I haven't been myself lately. Can I help you with something?"
"Kye, if you're still daydreaming about sex you need to get help. IMMEDIATELY! I'm here for two reasons. One, we need you on the Browns case Wednesday, apparently Professor Fulton put in a good word for you and your paper was filled with factual evidence that could give Mr. Brown the fair and proper trial he deserves. You will be leading this trial, you asked for a chance and you got it I know you won't screw up."
"Thank you Ari. I'm really trying here but lately I've been consumed by my sexual needs. Nathaniel hasn't touched me in days it feels like And I-"
"Speaking of Nathaniel, girl Terry told me that he and Nate went ring shopping two days ago, and Nate is planning to propose to you at the honors banquet when he gives the class speech. How romantic and I can't believe you're sitting here thinking about another man and his penis. You have the perfect guy and you-"
"Thank you, Ms Dailey I will get right to it. Will you close my door on your way out."
"Wait, one more thing you'll be teaming up  with another honors student he's a transfer. His name is Caleb Morrison. I haven't seen him but all the girls are throwing their panties at him already and he hasn't been here a whole month yet. Good luck with your new partner."
"Thanks."
-
4:20 PM
There's a knock at my door. Here at the firm we have an open door policy even if the doors are closed. Only clients knock at the door before coming in. I check my schedule, I have no appointments.
"Come in."
My eyes widened, the most lustful feeling came over me. I bite my lips. Could this be...?

"Ms. Harris?"
"Yes? I'm Kyomi Harris."
"They were right you are a very beautiful young woman, had to come see for myself, care to get acquainted? I see we've been assigned a case. I'm Caleb Morrison."
The voice, the build, those eyes, those lips. Everything was exactly how I'd fantasized. But how? Where in the hell did this man come from? This has to be a joke! I must be dreaming...but am I? Why can't I just open my mouth and say something that would bring him closer to me so I can get a closer look at this gentleman. Play it cool Kye. Keep your shit together.
"Ah, yes Mr. Morrison. I've heard great things of you. It's nice to meet your acquaintance."
"The pleasure is all mines, Ms. Harris."
He walks over and gently takes my hand into his and plants the sweetest kiss. What a gentleman, his lips were so soft I can only imagine what they would feel like kissing my puss-
"You look really familiar, kinda like I've seen you before."
I sit behind my desk. I'm amazed. How can this be happening yet he looks familiar too. Mr. Caleb Morrison. Oh my god!!! It can't be!
"I think I saw you a few days back at the diner."
"I remember you...."
I remember you all too well. My mind starts to wonder. I feel my juices began to flow. I watch him glance through me and take a seat. My breathing slows, he's making me so nervous. I'm normally more composed at times like this but it's something about this man that's triggering every inch of primal instinct in me...I want him. Now. I got this, guy won't even know what hit em when I'm done with em.
"Yeah, I do remember seeing you, you were with a rather large gentleman, he also looked pretty familiar, a client perhaps?"
"Umm, no that was my boyfriend, Nathaniel Jackson, You might have seen him highlighted on a game or two."
"I know him. He's a lucky guy. Do you only date bigger guys, or do us slimmer guys have a chance with you?"
Even though he said that in a joking way I could sense the seriousness in his voice and the way he cut his eyes.
"I normally don't have a preference but Nate just had peculiar charm about him, and as expected I was drawn to it and we've made great memories over the coarse of our relationship, things can always be better but what relationship is perfect you know."
He then gives me this look...almost as if I were a piece of meat or something. His eyes... they're  so precise. Just the look on his face alone is making me moist, but the intent behind the look...makes me wanna go beyond all that...
"And what would make the relationship perfect, Ms. Harris?"
"Excuse me?"
"You say things can be better, what exactly isn't up to par?"
I'm completely lost for words at this point. This man really just asked the question I've somewhat been dying to hear from someone like him... should I open this door? My body is begging for his touch, and I want to feel him...all of him. My panties are soaked, heart's beating fast as hell, and it's hot as fuck in here...oh well...here goes...
"Honestly I have the perfect relationship. Nathaniel is everything a woman could dream of. Everything except sex. He jus-"
"Wait. My apologies for cutting you off but did you say Everything except sex? Does he not touch you the way you need? Does he even touch you at all? I mean if I had a woman like you in my possession, trust me she would be touched in every kind of way and position. I'd cater to her body day and night however she likes."
I'm speechless, I can feel her throbbing. The way Caleb is looking at me, he can see I'm ready. Things are getting hot and heavy. Focus.
With a shaky voice:
"Well that's enough about me and my love life. How about that case, I can catch you up if you'd like."
He smirks. He's mocking me. Keep cool.
"Ms. Harris, you know just as well as I know why I am here. I'm already up to speed on the case. I'm trying to get up to speed with you. Honestly I know all I need to know to satisfy you. Just by watching you, your breathing has slowed, you're so beautiful when you're turned on. You can't even stand up right now and we both know why."
He places a card on my desk.
"Here's my card, call me."
He reaches over and takes my hand and kisses it again, and leaves.
"What the fuck?!" Is all I can say to myself as I watched Caleb leave my office. He literally had me on a silver platter and left me, soaking in a puddle of my own juices...I must finish this paperwork.
-
7:00 PM
After seeing Caleb I couldn't focus on the case. Nate has been blowing my phone up nonstop for the past 20 minuets. My juices are still flowing and I am still thinking of Caleb. I want him. He's awaken something in me. I clear my desk of paperwork. Looking at his card makes me wetter I want to call him. Breathe. Don't call. I reach in my handbag and pull out my vibrator. I take my soaking wet panties off and realize how much she's dripping. I turn my vibrator on. The most tasteful sensation comes over me. My mind drifts off. My body is shaking and Caleb is playing inside me with his tongue. I bite my lips holding back all moans. He has me on top of my desk, legs spread. I can't help myself from pulling his head closer to me making his tongue go deeper in me. He's licking and sucking my pearl. It feels so good "Fuck," I moan softly. I feel her pulsating, I'm climaxing. I'm hyperventilating, touching my chest And then...

"KYE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"
I jump and it's Nathaniel standing there in the doorway looking pissed and in shock. Stuttering and thrown off by all of this I turn my vibrator off and try to make myself look less guilty or ashamed.
"Nate what are you doing here?"
"I came to check on you, you weren't answering my calls. I see why."
He then turns to the door and locks it. At this point I'm thrown off completely and I'm a little scared yet turned on still. He walk over to me behind my desk and pull me to my feet.
"I'm sorry Nate."
He grabs me gentle yet firmly by my waist and says "Babygirl you aren't sorry yet."
I watch him unbuckle his pants. I instantly think about Caleb. Nate picks me up and pushes me against the wall, my legs locked around his waist I feel him enter me. I moan, slightly. Then out of nowhere he starts to stroke me fast and deep. I moan louder I'm so in shock like what's come over him. "Kyomi you should've locked the door. You shouldn't have ignored my calls." His breathing is deep and slow. As I start to apologize again he places his hand around my neck firmly. I feel him building up. He slows down but keeps that same energy to stroke me harder. My eyes roll to the back of my head. "I love you babygirl."
I feel him release and I release  too.
But the entire time I was thinking about Caleb.