He knows

Hours go by as Nate still manages to sneak around Caleb....

"Fuck! That was the last rep I'm burnt out." Says a sweaty Caleb.
"Yea man I think we should call it. I'm pretty calm right now I was heated earlier..." Nate says.
"Oh really man? Why you good?" Says Caleb as he thinks to himself about the only reason he would be mad... he knows.
At that point both men looked at each other. The death stares then softened as the each needed to play it cool.
Nate says...
"you know it was nothing honestly you know how your lady just knows how to get under your skin? It like she knows exactly what to do to make me snap. However, I would never snap on Kyomi, that's why I came here."
"Hmhp" Caleb says awkwardly
"I remember those days all too well bro that's why I'm keeping my distance from the ladies here"...
Every lady except yours... she's perfect and we both know I please her better than you have.
By this time the men have made it to their lockers where Caleb begins to check his phone. *8 missed calls*
*4 unread messages*
Each from Kyomi...
Nate creeps up besides Caleb and notices the phone...
" ah is that the lady you claimed to be steering clear of? Is she bad bro? I'm kidding playa but I understand us men we have wants and needs... I mean we've all been there... I just got lucky."
Nate says patronizingly.
"Yea you lucked up boy real shit when is the wedding?" Caleb says sarcastically.
Nate turns to him and says
"when I got home Kyomi was ready she assumed her position on the floor... she's so fucking fine man. Just listen So she's kneeling on the floor, her hands are laying palms up on her thick brown thighs. She's completely undressed and she tells me she's ready. I fuck her to sleep each orgasm I give her she's telling me how much she wants to be my wife and how much she loves me... her tightness gripping my dick as I stroke her. Anyways playa the plan is in motion she's not going anywhere I love how whipped she is over me she's so submissive I own Kyomi."
Nate says with a sadistic chuckle.
"But you know you're invited bro you and your lady... she seems worried maybe you should hit her back ima head to the showers maybe we could do this another time."
The men shook hands and Caleb watched as Nate bent the corner to the private showers..
Caleb quickly gathers his things and heads to his car. His blood is boiling as he pictures Nate disgustingness contaminating his meal.. he still wants Kyomi, actually the thought of another man making her cum makes him want her more. He calls her.
"Caleb?" She answers In a quiet shaky whisper.
"Yea I need to see you now we need to talk and I can't wait I'm on my way." Caleb says.
"Wait no! You can't come here anymore... let's meet at the library I'll see you then." Kyomi ends the call.
Caleb is now pissed his anger is evident. Yet he's addicted to her as he thinks of their last encounter he stiffens. He pulls out the gym lot....