HOSPITAL 2

Kurt POV:

I'm going to see Blaine again My now Boyfriend I know that it's to see Rachel but I'm still Happy to see Blaine.

I arrived at the hospital to see Blaine sat outside the room crying I Ran up to him and said"OH MY GOD are you ok what happened!"

Blaine looked up and just started Crying again so I pulled him into a hug he just cried onto my shoulder I felt so bad I didn't know what was going on was Rachel Ok??

Blaine finally stopped Crying and lifted his head up and smiled at me and said "Thankyou Kurtie!"

I smiled at the Nickname "Now Blainey what's wrong?"

Blaine frowned "It's Rachel she keeps having These Fits and it's so scary to watch my dads are in there I had to come out here I couldn't see her like that I know I'm a bad Brother!"

I rubbed circles on his back and said
"Do you know why she's having these fits?"

Blaine says "No but my dads probably do!"

I nodded "Do you think you can wait out here and I'll go speak to them?"

Blaine nods I don't believe him but I got up and walked into the room and taped Hiram on the shoulder he turned around and....

Third person:

Hiram terns around with red eyes and tears running down his face Kurt frowned and says "It gonna be ok! Do you know why she's having..."

Rachel started having another fit Kurt went over to her and held her hand she squeezed his hand and he smiles and says "She's still here but what I don't get is why she is having these first do you know?" He asked calmly

Hiram tried to speak but nothing came out so LeRoy spoke "The Doctor said she has something wrong with her brain and it suffering a lot of damage so she keeps having fits and they don't know what is going to stop, Rachel can wake up but the doctors don't want her awake un till they stop which could be for ever, and I know you probably want to stay here with Rachel but could you go and stay with Blaine he is probably gonna be blaming himself and he needs someone and he probably won't talk to us but he will talk to you!!"

Kurt says "Yeah he was kinda blaming himself before I will go stay with Blaine let me know if you get anymore information thanks for telling me next time she has a fit make sure you hold her had if she squeezes it you know she's still here"

Hiram and LeRoy smiles and nods

Kurt walks out to see Blaine wasn't there he rang Blaine's phone Blaine picked up on the Third Try

Blaine=A Kurt=a

hi blaine were are you?

IM OUTSIDE I JUST CANT BE INSIDE I HATE HOSPITALS.

so do i

CAN YOU COME OUT HERE WITH ME?

yes i will do you want to know about you sister or not?

NO.

ok i will be there soon ok stay were you are

YEAH I WILL I-

The call ended before Blaine could finish and Kurt was on his way to Blaine

————————————————————
T/W: Self harm mentions

10 minutes later

Third person:

Kurt came outside to see Blaine sat on a bench so he walked over to Blaine and sat next to him and said "Blaine?"

Blaine looked up and said "Kurt this is all my fault if I had never pissed Karofsky off Rachel would be ok I don't deserve to be her Brother I'm the cause of this the reason why she's in pain."

Kurt smiles sympathetically "Bee this is not your fault It's Karofsky he is a Jerk and you stood up for yourself if anything Rachel is proud of you."

Blaine shook his head "It should be me in pain not her if I hadn't opened my stupid Mouth Rachel would be fine and she wouldn't be here in this hell whole that I put her in."

He shook his head angry at Karofsky for making Blaine feel like this for putting Rachel in the Hospital.Kurt Says "you know how my Antie died right?"

Blaine said "Yeah someone crashed into her car"

Kurt spoke again "Well me and my cousin Annie were so excited to go shopping we forgot about how She need to Concentrate Driving we kept asking are we there yet? or what time is it? And we kept asking and asking until the car hit us me and Annie were fine but Antie Lorraine wasn't we were all taken to Hospital then a couple of hours later see died I blamed my self over and over again until I..."

Blaine gasped "No Kurt you didn't why did you do that to your beautiful body!"

Kurt looks at him "Because I thought I needed to be punished for What I thought I did but really it was the Drunk Driver in The Car that crashed into us!"

Blaine frowned "what made you stop?"

Kurt Sighs "My dad walked in on me Cutting I tried to stop but I couldn't he came to me and put his hand on my shoulder I put the Sharp Object down and he picked me up and took me in to the bathroom He cleaned me up.
I will never forget what he said to me
'Kurtie I love you so so much and I always will but if you ever feel like this again promise me you will Tell me straight away'!"

Blaine frowned "So your dad made you stop"

Kurt shuck is head "No I mean he was most of the reason Why I wanted to stop but I went to Therapy for a long time before I stopped!"

Blaine smiles"You could of just said that you know?"

Kurt smiles "Well that's not how I tell stories you should know that by know!"

Blaine smiles "So your saying I'm you and Rachel is your antie Fingers crossed Minus the Dying sorry about that by the way!"

Kurt smiles "It's ok you're nearly there you're missing the important part!"

Blaine smiles "And Karofsky is the drunk driver and it is all his fault And I shouldn't blame myself or it could lead to bad things"

Kurt smiles "Exactly" and kisses Blaine's on the lips

Blaine smiles "Thankyou"

Kurt replies "your welcome Now let's go back inside see if there is anymore information!"

Blaine nods and they walk back to Rachel's room Hand in Hand