Please hear me out.

Blaine sat on Kurt's bed "Listen I hate my sister right now she took advantage off our twin Code. This whole thing was apparently a test my dads made up. My point is I love you and even thinking off being apart for any longer then this has made me cry more then I do in a year."

Kurt could see he was telling the truth "Oh thank God I don't think I would have been able to cope with out you. It was a bad idea to ask you for one last kiss."

Blaine kisses him "I miss you in the 55 minutes and 26 seconds we were broken up."

Kurt kissed him but with more want "Me..... Too.... I.... Love you"

Blaine a small moan then pulls away. "Er.... I'm sorry I've always been able to keep its in."

Kurt laughs "Blaine it's ok." The whispers "I'm ready if you are."

Blaine raised and eyebrow "Are you sure?"

Kurt nods "Yeah I've been thinking it for a while I came prepared."

*****

Blaine cuddles with Kurt "I love you."

Kurt closes his eyes "I love you too now go to sleep I'm very tired."

Blaine giggles "Ok well that was an amazing First time."

Kurt turns to look at him "Well the moment felt right I'm glad my dad went out though."

Blaine nods "The moment was right we both realised we couldn't even last even 1 hour without each other."

Kurt sighs and cuddles up next to him more "Ok well I can't sleep now so what happened why did you go against the code?"

Blaine frowns "Because Rachel took advantage of it. My dads wanted to see if we would brake our twin code Rachel did I didn't. That's why I knew I had to come here and fix things."

Kurt yawns "I can't believe she did that. Maybe that's why she's been moody. Rachel didn't know it was a test. She doesn't like to makes your dads mad so if she thought she would get in trouble."

Blaine sat up "Why are you so smart?"

Kurt sighs "I'm going sleep."

Blaine smiles "Ok. Night."
******

Baby sister

B- Hi ok I'm with Kurt everything is shorted. I'm not mad, I was just upset I understand why you did it and why you've been so moody. Also know why you started getting moody when Kurt liked the Present, because you knew if you asked me I would break up with him. I know you cared about both of us and we would be upset. I get that now. You also didn't know it was a test and you thought you would get in trouble from dads. Good night love you ❤️

R- Oh My God Thank God. I'm so sorry glad you too are back together I honestly hated myself 🥺 good night love you ❤️