Finn can I talk to you.....

Kurt knocks on Rachels bedroom door "Hey..... Finn erm can I talk to you? It's important."

******

Finn looks at Rachel

Rachel looks at him "Your not gonna leave me to talk to HIM are you?"

Finn raised and eyebrow "1. He comes before any girlfriend of mine 2. Isn't he meant to be your best friend?"

Rachel nods "You're right I'm sorry I was just having fun."

Finn smirks and kisses her cheek and whispers "I'll be back soon and then we can continue."

*****

Kurt heard the whole thing and when Finn came out of the room he made a barfing sound "Ok that was disgusting."

Finn rolled his eyes "This past week I have noticed something has been off about you. Is it because of dad?"

Kurt nods slowly as they sit down "I'm just worried there is something wrong but he won't go to the doctor's."

Finn hugs Kurt "Listen me you and mom are gonna force him to go ok? No matter how long it takes. Blaine's been worried too said that you've been Kissing and making out more the usual. Puck laughed and Blaine said that he loved it but it's still worrying. I understood why he was worried."

Kurt blushes then stopped "Why do you think that?"

Finn laughs "Well you don't even let dad give you the talk yet and you're 17."

Kurt rolled his eyes "Excuse me,  I got of it from dad then he let me ask Hiram and LeRoy about what it is like for gay people."

Finn nods "Well then I guess I underestimated you, but I know you're not ready for that yet. Blaine got worried because I thought he might try and do that even though he knows you're not ready."

Kurt sighs "I Know he told me."

Finn rubs Kurt's back "Dad will be ok he got through a heart attack. I called the doctor the other day they said if we can persuade him to go then they can know what is exactly wrong. They think when he fell he hit his head and he got amnesia so he should get his memory back, but they think he could have dementia since Amnesia people normally lose the majority of their memory not a year."

Kurt just started crying Finn immediately hugged him. Everyone came rushing towards them.

Blaine sat on the other side off Kurt "What happened?"

LeRoy looks to Finn "Is this about Your dad."

Kurt cried harder

Finn nods "I think I'm just gonna take him home. Is that ok with you Rachel I don't really care on your opinion I just thought you would get mad if I didn't ask."

Rachel didn't even care about the comment and just ignored it "Kurt I hope you're ok."

Blaine walks forward and put his arms out for Kurt to give him a goodbye hug. Kurt slowly moved so he could hug Blaine.

Kurt sniffles still crying a little bit "Love you."

Blaine let go of him wipes his tears away and kisses his cheek "Love you too, call me when you feel better ok?"

Kurt nods "Ok."

*******
Texting

B- Hi I just want to ask if you felt better? ❤️‍🩹

K- Kinda Finn told my dad that him not going to see what was wrong with him is making me upset. ❤️😘

B- And?

K- 😁

K- He's going to go to the hospital tomorrow 🥰

B- That's great want me to come with you guys?

K- Really you would come with me?

B- If it makes you feel better then yeah

K- Thank you 🥺

B- See you tomorrow then also.....

K- what?

B- GET SOME SLEEP!! You haven't been sleep properly all off this week and I'm worried for you 😢❤️

K- Aww I'm sorry I will go to bed now night Love you 😘

B- Good!!!

B- Night honey love you too ❤️☺️