3 years later

Burt is fine, Rachel is married to Finn and 8 1/2 months pregnant, Klaine's wedding.

Rachel smiles at her brother "Listen you are gonna do grate you love him right?"

Blaine smiles "Yep ok I'm ready, just got a little panicked but I'm fine."

Rachel winced in pain "Good."

Blaine became worried "Are you ok sis? Is the baby coming?"

Rachel shook her head "No I'm fine."

LeRoy came into the room "Right come on we are waiting."

*******

Kurt smiles at Blaine "I've known you for a while. For some reason we instantly clicked. Rachel got a little jealous since I was her best friend, but I do have to say I think we made it work. I love you bee and I can't wait to rule the world with our fabulous marriage."

Everyone laughs including Blaine

Blaine mutters Thank you "Kurt I love you and I honestly have no words to describe the feeling. It's just something I always want to feel. I grew up lucky I had two people who were like me I felt normal. You didn't have that and yes your dad is amazing but, it was still scarier for you then it was for me. I just want you to know how in incredibly strong I think you are. I love you so much and I'm so lucky to be able to call you my husband. Very Very soon."

Burt claps "Rings please! Now I'm just gonna let you put it on each other fingers and do that creepy thing where you say stuff at the same time."

The both looked at each other and in unison said "I do."

Burt smiles "Now by the power invested in me by the power of the Internet I know pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss each other."

They kiss and everyone cheers

******

Blaine ran up to Rachel "Go to the hospital right this second or I will leave my own wedding and take you myself."

Rachel shook her head "I'm fine Blaine."

Blaine rolled his eyes "Finn get her to the hospital before she has this baby on this wedding floor."

Rachel laughs nervously then was met with unbearable pain "Blaine! BLAINE! Oh my god. Help me. I'm so sorry."

Blaine the became worried "What is it? I told you that you should got to the hospital."

Rachel grabs into Finn "This baby is coming right now."

Blaine nods and stands her up her to a comfortable sofa and lay down "I'm gonna go tell Kurt is that ok?"

Rachel shook her head "No Blaine stay please."

Blaine held her hand "Finn go to Kurt."

******

Kurt came in "Rachel are you ok?"

Rachel nods "Yeah I'm sorry I'm.... no ow ahhhh Finn I swear if you get me pregnant again I'm gonna kill you."

Everyone was freaking out but Blaine knew he had to be there for Rachel "Everyone calm the hell down! Kurt go get your mom. Finn go get a wet towel for her head and something to cover Rachel oh and some water. Rachel you just keep breathing you're doing great."

Rachel shook her head when everyone left "I can't do this Blaine I'm too tired."

Blaine heart broke for her "Listen you can do it you are so strong Rachel. Here hold my hands as hard as you can. I'm gonna help you."

*****

Carol walks in puts on some gloves "Ok this might feel uncomfortable but I'm gonna see if you're ready to push."

Rachel nods "Ok."

Carol smiles "Rachel honey do you Er know your having Twins?"

Rachel shook her head "No I didn't how do you know?"

Carol sighs "I'm a doctor. I know when there is two babies in there. Anyway you're ready so when you are ready."

******
2 hours later:

Rachel held her son and daughter "Blaine they can be a Minnie you and me. They were also born our way around."

Blaine laughs "Do you have a name?"

Rachel giggles"You can name the girl if you want Blaine wait a sec Finn is that ok?"

Finn nods "Yes Blaine but give her a good name."

Rachel smiles "Ok so they boys name is Lucas Blaine Hudson."

Finn smiles "Yeah we decided it would be easier for all three of us to be called Hudson."

Blaine nods "Well My Niece is Mia grace Hudson take it or take it."

Kurt kisses Blaine's cheek "You really are good at naming children bee."

Finn agrees "Yeah your children are gonna have epic names."

Kurt looks down "Well we can't really have biological children."

Rachel felt sorry for them "Listen I will be your surrogate as much as the pain will be the death of me it's the least I could do. I ruined your wedding. You guys have done so much for me I'm happy to do it for you."

Blaine hugs his sister "You would really do that fo us?"

Rachel nods "Then your child will biologically be related to Blaine and you Kurt."

Kurt smiles "Ok well maybe when the twins are 3 we can talk about it again?"

Blaine agrees "Yep!"