HOSPITAL

Third Person:

Blaine and his dads walk in to the hospital which they Wish they could of done sooner but they wouldn't let them come. They all walk in and asked for Rachel's Room.

The person behind the desk says "Depends on who's asking what's you relation?only family are aloud no family friends are aloud you will have to wait till she wakes up!"

Blaine steps forward "Hi I'm Rachel's brother and theses people are mine and her dads so stop wasting are time and tell us three numbers and we will be on are way!"

Hiram smiles at LeRoy and he smiles back

The person behind the desk rolled her eyes "Oh so their Gay feel sorry for you guys!"

Blaine was about to explode but Hiram put a comforting hand on his back and rubbed it which calmed Blaine down a little bit.

The person behind the desk laughed "Ok so room 305 now go before I change my mind"

Blaine ran off crying because he couldn't handle it

Hiram told LeRoy to catch up with him "I don't care what you think of us but keep it to yourself you see I have the right to see my kid and see if she's ok and were I draw the line is when you make my son react like that so I'll be on my way!"

Hiram ran to comfort his son "Hey buddy it's ok you don't need to get upset we jut ignore people like that!"

Blaine went to hug his papa "I'm sorry papa"

Hiram rubbed his back "Why are you saying sorry you did nothing"

Blaine pulled away from the hug "I do I was the reason Rachel was beat up and I just made that worse and I'm just a disappointment to everyone I let in my life!" he sits down

Hiram and LeRoy sit on the chairs either side of him "Did someone say that to you Blaine?" Hiram said rubbing his hand on Blaine's back

Blaine says "Yeah and their right and I know it and just before I came home they came up to my saying that The girls looker room was down the hall I stood up for myself and I stupid karofsky is what I will say for now Took it out on Rachel!"

LeRoy spoke up "Blaine he's A dick and we both know that what you wanted to say he's a bad person ok don't believe the shit he's saying Hiram and I had a Bully just like him when we were you age and it sucked but we had each other and your have you friends right and Rachel she'll wake up soon"

Blaine replies "What if she doesn't dad the last thing I would have said to her was that Kurt is so much Hotter then Finn and that's their is a massive difference and I don't know why I just told you both that!"

Hiram laughs "I knew you looked at him differently aww Blainey has his first crush!"

LeRoy slapped his husband "Blaine she will wake up and if she doesn't which she will she can still hear everything your saying so you can say something other then Kurt is Hotter then Finn" they all laughed at that!

And they all walked to Rachel's room but before the elevator shut someone stopped it with their hand

A/N: Cliff hanger lol 😂 I probably gonna write more later but who do you think it is?