Finchel

Finn walks in to Rachel's room "Hi Rachel."

Rachel looks at Finn "Look I know you're probably here to brake up with me and I totally get that I hurt your brother and he comes first so get it I've with so I can prepare myself for afterwards."

Finn laughs "Listen he isn't mad with you. I can to give you your present now I know you don't celebrate Christmas but honestly you still deserve a gift so here you go."

Rachel smiles "It's a gold star head band I love it thank you."

****

Finn hugs Rachel "Listen I'm not gonna break up with you I love you."

Rachel nod  "I love you too do you maybe wanna go for a walk?"

Finn smiles "How about a drive I know exactly where I wanna go."

*****

Finn drove then dragged Rachel to the place "This is where I lay on the grass and just relax now I can do it with you."

Rachel smiles "Ok."

*****

The lay on the grass Finn sighs "I thought coming her would give us a nice brake."

Rachel snuggles up to Finn "Ok, I agree this is very calming. Can I be honest with you?"

Finn nods "Yeah you can tell me anything you want."

Rachel took a deep breath "I haven't been taking my medicine."

Finn gasps "Why not?"

Rachel tears up "Because I wanna feel normal I don't want to take medicine."

Finn wipes away her tears "Listen honey I love you but that is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. You need to take it or you get ill you don't want to be ill do you?"

Rachel shook her head "No I don't."

Finn smiles "Then every morning and every night I am gonna FaceTime you and make sure you take them."

Rachel kisses him "I love you. Thank you."

Finn sighs "You're welcome and I love you too."