ASKING OUT

Third Person:

Kurt Could hear the rocks he looks out his window to see Blaine which made him very confused so he opened he window and said "What you doing here"

Blaine stood still the came back to earth and replied "Come down I need to ask you something"

Kurt came down stairs and opened the door and went to Blaine and asked again "What are you doing here"

Blaine smiles "Well First of all Everything I'm about to say Rachel is ok with!"

Kurt nodded

Blaine Took a deep breath "Kurt I've known you my whole life and What I'm about to say may be a big mistake but I can't wait any longer Kurt Elizabeth Hudson-Hummel I really Really Like you and it's fine if you don't feel the same way I... just... you I'm sorry I should have planed this or something!"

Kurt smiles "It's fine you did great I wouldn't be able to keep myself together anyway back to the point I Really like you to Blaine I have ever since I knew what the word Gay Meant,so how about we take things slow and we go on a date tomorrow night and go from there Also you sure Rach is ok with this"

Blaine smiles "Yes Rachel is ok with it but you may wanna Hide because she's gonna go full sister mode on you, How dose Tomorrow at 6:30 sound"

Kurt laughs "6:30 it's fine with me!"

Blaine smiles "See you then"