Epilogue

Blaine looks at Leo "What's wrong buddy?"

Leo frowns "Someone at school says I was adapted is that true?"

Blaine frowns "I think you mean adopted and no you weren't. Do you want to know how you're our biological child to me and papa?"

He nodded

Blaine smiles "Well you know how we told you Auntie Rach carried you in her belly. Well since she is my sister you are biologically my nephew but you will always be a son to me ok?"

Leo nods again "Ok so what about Papa?"

Blaine sighs "Well you are biologically his son since he gave something to Rachel to make you." Blaine tickles him  then stops

Leo giggles "So you and Papa are blood related to me?"

Blaine nods "Yep all thanks to auntie Rach. I had to adopt you so I had parental rights and stuff you wouldn't understand but what they mean by you being adopted at school is wrong."

Leo nods "Is there anything wrong with being adopted?"

Blaine shook his head "Nope I was adopted so was auntie Rach. Our dads wanted children and our mommy couldn't look after us so she gave us to them."

Leo hugs his dad "Thank you can we go round to Auntie Rach's house so I can ask her some Questions?"

Blaine picked him up and stood up "Yeah papa is there so we might as well."

*****

Leo ran into the house "Auntie Rach can I ask you some Questions?"

Rachel came into the living room "About how you were born?"

Leo nods "Yeah daddy told me some of it but I want for you to explain to me as well."

*****

Finn looks at the twins "Lucas, Mia are you guys hungry?"

In unison the said "No it's ok daddy."

Blaine froze "That is freaking creepy is that what me and Rachel sound like?"

Kurt laughs "Yes honey I think it's cute though."

******

Rachel and Leo came out of her room and sat down.

Blaine looks at his family "Hey we did alright we had codes we broke but got this happy family!"

Kurt laughs "I guess people really can be in love with their best friends siblings Huh?"

They all laugh and nod in agreement.

So Siblings fight but they love each other and will do anything for each other. They will share their best friends if it makes the other happy. I guess Rachel told Blaine the truth 'the heart wants what the heart shall get'

Hello Thank you for reading I really enjoyed writing this. I really thought it was a missed Opportunity they didn't make Rachel and Blaine siblings that would have been so good!!