Heart attack

Kurt and Blaine were so happy that they had lasted 6 mouths together they were both still a little scared to say the loved each other but maybe it will happen tonight on their celebration date.

***
Glee club:

Blaine raised his hand "Mr Shue can I say something?"

Will nods "Yeah sure!"

Blaine gets up "Hello everyone as some of you may know Kurt and I have been together for 6 months. They have been the best 6 months of my life, so if it's ok with everyone else I would like to sing you song as an anniversary gift?"

Everyone nods in agreement Kurt just stays there and stared at him and smiles.

Blaine told Brad that it was ok to go take a break so Brad left and
He sang teenage dreams after he finished he stood up and walked to Kurt "Kurt I Love you so much and I hope you will accept my invitation to bread sticks tonight?"

Kurt kisses him "I love you too and Yes yes yes yes 1 million times yes."

Everyone loved them as a couple and are glad they are together.

****

At bread sticks:

Kurt smiles "I'm so happy to be with you."

Blaine takes Kurt's hand "I'd be glad to if Rachel wasn't spying on us 24-7 I swear I don't know how you put up with her."

Kurt nods "I told her to stop spying on us. She said she would give us this one night alone and she's with Finn. Ew I hate the fact she's dating my brother."

Blaine giggles "But your dating her brother."

Kurt sighs "But that's different you're handsome funny kind and incredibly romantic. Finn is just Finn he's my older brother I look up to him now his dating my best friend like doesn't Rachel care about that?"

Blaine tilts his head "How do you feel about it?"

Kurt looks down "I'm happy for them both but I just feel like Finn will spend to much time with Rachel and then he will stop talking to me and he will steal my best friend and I won't have a brother anymore."

Blaine moved around to Kurt and kissed his cheek "That won't happen and if it does then we will still have each other right?"

Kurt nods "Yeah yes we will. I love you."

Blaine moved back to his food "I love you t.."

𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜

Kurt picked up the phone "Hello?.... Ok thank you."

Blaine looks at his boyfriend who went really pale "Kurt are you ok?"

Kurt took a deep breath "Dad.... heart... hospital... drive." Is all he managed to say

Blaine helped Kurt up since he looked like he was gonna faint and took him to the car "It's gonna be ok Honey. Here hold my hand."

Kurt smiles slightly remembering what his dad did for him at his mom's funeral. He took Blaine's hand and kept a hold of it the rest of the way to the hospital, and in the waiting room he still held Blaine's hand. It makes him feel safe like everything was gonna be ok.