Chapter 3 (Flashback) Scout's First Match

(Normal Time Outside In the Snow Storm with Scout)

I lay still on the ground the Snow Storm had gotten worse.
I couldn't get up, and when I tried again and again. Just when I was almost up another memory hit Me.

(Again in another of Scout's Flashbacks)
(Still In The BLU Scout's POV)

Four-fifty struck in Teufort like it struck every day in Teufort.
Me and the rest of the BLU Team was inside the room were the gate was
It was them that stated the First Match of the day.... It was also goning to be My First Match as a BLU Team Member.

I was really scared and frightened that I was gonna let My team down.
I looked Away from My Team as a few tears came down. I couldn't help it I just couldn't take it, not now.
I thought about what they were gonna say if I did let them down or if I did something Worng out there that were gonna make us lose?. Wiping My eyes.

I saw out of the corner of My eyes. That Medic was comming over with the Rest of the Team behind Him.... Ohhh no what's He gonna Do? What's He gonna Say! That they didn't want Me to fight that they could handle it on thire own. Without Me?

But Medic just lay his right hand on My Shoulder as He stoppes in front of Me,
Then the Doc said something that ment and still mens a lot to Me.
He like they rest helpet Me get out of My shell and be a real fighter, and A strong Member.
"Scout there is No reason to cry or be scared to let us down. I know you Are and it's okay Scout. so do not be Worried about this Match.
I know how you are felling trust Me, I know that Your scared ja" He said.

That was all it tog to get Me to cry Again. Doc removed His hand, giving Me a hug before the match began.
Nobody at home had ever done eneything like that not now not ever!?
It mead Me fell Wantede, Save and Strong. Like I could take on the World and nothing could Stop Me...

"Just Do your best Scout," that was Spy.

"Don't worry Mate, We're here and We got your back," It was Sniper.

"Lettel man ready?" Heavy was smiling.

3... 2.... 1... Go

"Move Out," Soldier yelled and began to run.

Soon we all ran out, into the fight.
At the start of the match I saw someone, It was the RED's Soldier!
It looked like He was making his way Up to where Sniper was.... No, and just No.

So I struck Him with the vengeance of the My baseball bat. As the Red Soldier collapsed from the force of the swing, I allowed Myself to do a little Victory dance. It was My First Kill as a BLU Team member. "Oooh yeah! Didya see that, doc?" I yelled to My other Team members.

The BLU Medic. My Team Medic was a little preoccupied with trying to keep oure teammates alive, but in any case he nodded as he and Heavy ran past Me. into the last frantic minutes of the fray. "Ja, ja, vunderbar, Scout! Now Let's get moving!"

From the way I beamed, Medic had just showered Me with compliments.

I ran past them then looked back and saw both Medic and Heavy looking at Me.
I took off again, running literal circles around the competition.

I saw the RED Teams Heavy, He was on his way to where My Teams Heavy and Medic had just went... I had to stop Him, jumped high into the late afternoon sky, and landed with a characteristic "BONK!" on the RED Heavy's head. The lumbering Russian had just enough time to groan in pain and half-turn before I was off again, laughing.. Heavy and Medic could take care of Him as I saw them turn around.

"LOOK AT ME!" I roared. as I shot past Engineer, who could only roll his eyes at His new and younger teammate's display. He couldn't really blam Me, sinds it was My First Match.

But suddenly Something small and really hot whistled past Me... What The Hell in Fucking Fuck Was That...

I yelped in pain, clutching My left shoulder. A Sniper's bullet had grazed Me. The look of surprise and pain on My face twisted itself into a smirk.. It was just one bullet, Not a big problem... That Sniper was gonna Pay!. I spun around on My heel, waving My arms in the vague direction of the origin of the bullet. "SNIPE THIS YA FRICKIN' COWARD!"

The RED's Sniper must have been taken aback by My sudden bravado, as I was on the move again before the bullets started to rain down.
Oh man, I am on fire Today. And not like the horrific Pyro-inflicted fire on Me Earlier today. As the RED Pyro had Killed Me in the Match early!

I stunningly stupid euphoria could be put down to a few simple reasons. First, I had only suffered a few minor wounds and scratches today, no nauseating Respawn for for Me.... I have had one but that's all! Second, it was Friday, which meant the weekend off and sleeping in. And boy oh boy, did I love sleeping in. And last, but perhaps most importantly, today was My first match, I couldn't wait to Tell the others.
of how many kills I had Today...

I was already planning the rest of the Day after having done My first big Match, and so engrossed was I with it.

And with the cake I knew we were gonna have tonight, so I was overactive and imagination that I didn't notice the Red level 3 sentry gun until I had already rounded the corner at full speed.
I yelped and quickly grappled for My scattergun as I also bracing Myself for the sensation of bullets ripping through, into My flesh.

It didn't come. Instead there was the unmistakable sound of shortening circuits and a sapped sentry what the hell had just happend?

I opened an eye (funny, I didn't recall shutting them in panic) and stared at the BLU Spy. Spy wore a smug expression as he lit up a cigarette. "That should throw a wrench in their plans, non?" He said, to think that He would Save Me, just like that.

"Thanks Frenchie!" I said.
I pocketed My gun with a sigh of relief. "I coulda handle it, though. The lucky streak I've been havin'-nothin' can go wrong for Me. Well, nuh-tin ever goes wrong for Me anyway, y'know? But you guys can see the master in action!" Still distracted, and grinning like a fool, I stepped over the downed sentry, as I was just about to take off again, but paused. "Hey, did I mention that We're gon-urk!"

White-hot pain washed across My back at the same time understanding slapped Me in the face. All in all, a painful experience.

I glanced back, suspicions confirmed when the BLU suit of what shoud have been My Team Spy took on a dark RED color.

It was the RED Spy's butterfly knife was jerked out of My back roughly and with a grunt I fell down on My knees in front of the RED Spy. With no time to think, no time to curse his sudden reversal in fortune, I grappled for My earpiece. "The frickin' Spy is a Spy!" I croaked, "Spy ain't one of us-"

But I was cut off as a dark RED glove was clamped around My mouth. Out of the corner of My eye, from there I could just make out the tell-tale wisp of a cloaking device. "I was never on your side."

The Frenchman's hiss was the last thing I heard before My entire world went black.

Words 1333