Chapter 9 No Help From RED

(With BLU Team)
A little Info from before.
(Heavy had Scout's Tags)

They were waiting on Heavy and Demo to come with Scout's things
After that they could ask for help from the RED Team and will they even belive them.
Also what's with the Note. What words did Kakuzu put on it?
And why can only Medic read it?
Also why do Scout not have a last name?

(It's Still In The Medic's POV)

I was in the Leving room with the rest as we waited on Heavy and Demo to get back, as Pyro had said they had found something but also a note could it have something to do with Scout?
Yeah probably... And if not Heavy and Demoman or Pyro could read it.
Then who of us could?
And then what?... shoud we try go and ask for help from the RED Team. No we couldn't do that, as they won't belive us.

Then the door opened and Heavy/Demo came into the room. Heavy came stret over to Me taking something out of his pocket as Demoman was pulling
Something out of the bag.
They had taking with them, from when they left looking after Scout.
What Demo had pulled out of the bag was a Bat... But not eney bat it was A Silver Bat at that.
The bat was Scout's. I knew that as I was the one giving it to Him one year
After we became a Team for His Birthday. The others knew that as well..
So it couldn't be the RED Scout's bat his were Black.
Oure Scout's bat was Silver...
So It's really his bat? Where was Scout then? Had Scout been kidnapped or did Scout just run away because of what happened Yesterday?
The first thing Heavy pulled out was a BLU Cap. Scout's BLU Cap.. Why and How?

silence came over the room after that, just when I thought that Heavy was done taking things from His pocket. But that was Until I saw Heavy taking out Scout's Dog Tags next and some kind of Note/Scroll.
Heavy lay all of the things on the tabel where Demo had put Scout's Silver bat on.

For a long time no words were said and why that was well I do not know.
Then Suddenly Spy opened his mouth.

"Who is gonna be reading it?" He turned and faced Demoman and Heavy.

"...Spy I can't read it?" Demoman growled looking back at the Spy.

"Da Heavy don't know what Note say eather?" Heavy looked down at the things.

I sighed someone had to do it we couldn't just stand here all Day and do nothing Not when Jeremy needs us.
And we needs Him.
Taking the Noth/Scroll in My hand, opening it. I began to read it for the Rest of My Team. After having said just a few of the words in it. I was cut off by Demo.

"What th't bloody hell Doc how can you read that?" He asked in surprise, probably thinking I was some sort of Demon or something. Sighing I began to explain something about and from My past that I had been keeping hidden from them, the only person who knew was Engineer.

"Do you zant Me to Read it or Not?" I growled as I didn't want to be cut off Again.

"Go on Mate," Sniper said.

"Dear whoever read this know that We have found the young Boy.
But We Don't know if He's Gonna Survive...
I will Tell that we're gonna try oure best to make Him Survive and get over this.
We left this Scroll, samt some of his things behind, in hopes of his friends or Family findes it.
We have taking Him to The Akatsuki base in the Land Hidden in the Rain.
I can Promes you know that if He Survives then We're Not gonna hurt Him.... P's I hope you bring Money. From The Akatsuki Members Kakuzu and Hidan," I said. I was looking at My Team and thinking about where in hell was the Land Hidden in the Rain?!..

"What.. The... Hell?" Spy said was this some kind of sick joke? He thought if so Spy didn't Not find it funny.

"Damm Guys this is not Good!" Engineer growled as I think that all of the others and like Myself had Realized that We had No idder of where this Land Hidden in the Rain was!

I looked at the Scroll Again and blinked there was more?!
"Wait there's More on it," I said smirking as I read it for Myself before telling the Team.

"Doc?" Heavy and Pyro said looking at Me confused.

"We left this in case you don't know where the Land Hidden in the Rain is and oure base are?..
When Your ready you will need to Say his name? And this Scroll will take you to oure trainings room," I said smirking this was a Big help, and so
I didn't think we needed the RED Team help.

"Let's get Ready for this and Go," Spy grinned.

"No. Heavy need to pee before go.
But if they have Hurt Heavy's tiny friend. Heavy are Gonna Kill them with Gun!" Heavy yelled.

"Heavy they said the'y wernt gonna hurt Jeremy?" Engineer sighed.

"NO THEY HAVE HURT SCOUT I'M SURE OF IT'" Soldier shouted standing up.

"Arr piss," Sniper growled and ran out the room. I knew when Sniper said 'Arr Piss' that He needed to Go.

"Tiny Sniper is Not take a pee before Heavy!" Heavy Screamed Running after Sniper. I sighed and began taking off Myself. Getting My medi-gun and Weapons Ready.
Like the Rest did.

Words 952