Chapter 8 It's The Scout's Things

(End Of Scout's POV)
(Back to and with Pyro, Heavy and the Demoman Outside in the Snow Storm)

"We're Almost there, Don't worry Pyro we will find Scout," Demo said trying to make Pyro stop crying.
It worked and Pyro's crying stopped.
He said that He was gonna run ahed, and get everybody in the Leving room.

(They couldn't read the Note As it was Kakuzu who mead it and it was from were Medic came from)
(So Only Medic Could Read It)
(It's The Demoman's POV)

Pyro said that He was going to run ahed of Me and Heavy.. To get the news to the others Quickly.
We could now see the Bace as we ran closer, saw Pyro go in.

And soon we were all in the Leving room.

When all of us were in the Leving room We placed Scout's things on the tabel. Just as we did all eyes
widened in surprised as silence came over the room.

"W-where is S-Scout?" Soldier asked worried scared that it mabey was His fuldt that the Boy left.

I went over to Medic and gave Him the Note we had found with Scout's things.

(End Of BLU Demoman's POV)
(The BLU Medic's POV)

I was in the Leving room with the Rest of the Team as we waited on Demo, Heavy and Pyro.
Soldier had just calld us here and now We were all catting about who was to go look for them as they were Two hours late and with nothing, Not a word from them. We were all worried sick!?
We had just got done with who was gonna go.
When Pyro came running into the room. Eyes slightly red from crying and what could of happened? Where was Heavy and Demoman? Where's Scout?!

Pyro said that they had found something and that Demo and Heavy were comming. Pyro also said something that made Me more Worried. He said that they had found a note, but they couldn't read it?... What had the found out there and Why couldn't they read the Note!

Words 350