Chapter 2 (Flashback) Scout's first Day

(With The BLU Team)
(Scout's POV)

Today was the Day, the Blu Team had been looking forward to, sinds it was Today that thire New Member would come and No one on the Team could wait for Him or Her to come.

Soldier was in the Kitchen making a Welcome cake for the new Member.
Demo was planning on Getting alot of beer hoping the new member was old enough for drinking.
Medic was getting all of his stoff Ready for everything He needed, it was in the Rules that when a New Member Female or Male was comming on a Team. Medic's part in that was to do a Check up on the New Member. When He or if it was a Her came.
Sniper, Pyro and the Engineer were taking about the New Member, if it was a Male or Female.
Spy was asleep ontop of Heavy who was also asleep.

It was then they heard the voice of Miss Pauling and another voice they didn't know.... The New Member was here?

"And this is everyone who are on the Team with you, Guys could you tell Him your names?" She said waking into the room with the person who now was the Teams and their New Scout.

"Oui I am the Spy," Spy said, as He got off of the Heavy... As He and Heavy both woke up.

"Ey... Right I'm the Demoman but you can just Call Me. Demo," the Demoman Grinned.

"lettel Man, I am Heavy," The big one said as he grinned.

"Sniper's the name mate," Sniper said.

"m mm Pyro," The Pyro grinned though His mask.

(The m mm Pyro (I AM Pyro)

"I got Cake, Soldier's the Name. Welcome Recruit," Soldier grinned looking at the Boy who was the new Recruit.

"Hi son I'm an Engineer but you can just Call Me Engie," The Engineer said smiling.

"Un I'm zhe Medic of zhis team herr Scout," Medic said looking the Boy up and down.

"That was good you Guys. I'm gonna leve you then see yo later Guys," She said and left... Me in the room with the Rest of the Team.

(Still The BLU Scout's POV)

So I told them My real name, eventhough they didn't tell Me thire real names. I just sort of felt like I shoud, it would help Me to get to know My Team a little better... Or was it just because I was scared! I just didn't know? But I'm gonna wait.

".... Your turn," Medic asked, they were all looking at Me.

"I'm Jeremy and I'm your new Scout," I said smirking.

"Come on Guys let's eat," the Demoman said, the others began to Leving the living room to go into the Kitchen.
But the Sniper and the Soldier, like Myself didn't leve the room?

Why were they still in here?
I'm a weaking, I'm just gonna be death waite on and to the Team. They shoud get another Scout!... Why Am I even here I'm not strong, I'm not smart and I'm not really that good at anythingI thought to myself. I felt like crying but I couldn't show them, if I did.. They are Gonna Kick Me out!

"Scout you comming?" Soldier said My name.

"Yeah?" I asked not looking at the two of them but looking at the floor.

"You okay there Mate?... ya look a little dow'n?" Sniper asked looking at Me.
I looked back at him and the Soldier, I was surprised to see the look of worry on both of their faces... why did they look like that? They didn't even know anything about Me?.... So why did they look so worried!..
I then thought to myself that If I'm really gonna be A Member of this Team then. I don't care that they Know what I think of and what I'm felling.

"S-Soldier.. Can y-you get the o-others i-in here?" I asked a little scared first they looked a little surprised before Sniper nodded at Soldier.

He grunted at that but left to get the others for Me anyway while Sniper came over to Me and sat down beside Me. I sort of got a little scared of him, and I knew he saw it in My eyes.

"Don't worry c'ome here," I was a bit confused by what Sniper ment by that and just why did had asked Me that? he sighed seeing that I didn't move.
So he did it for Me instead, and Sniper pulled Me onto his lap, holding Me still as we sat there.

Soldier came back in from the Kitchen with the rest looking confused but Medic looked worried.
and was also the first who say a word as he sat down "Scout are you hur't?"

"No," I wisperd.

"So what's this about? Heavy is hungry?" Heavy growled, Engineer hit him over his head and then Heavy glared at him.

"Scout here has someth-" Sniper was cut off by Me.

"Y-you Guys s-shoud get another P-person as the S-Scout," I said cutting Sniper off... I was not sure that I could even do this.

"And why is that?" Spy, Engineer and Soldier asked.

"Aey yo drunk?" Demoman said.
I didn't answer because I knew that He what My answer was gonna be.

"mmm?" Pyro said. (Why?)

"Because I'm not s-strong... I'm just g-gonna be the Deathwait on and to the Team...
Who are yo guys even kidding here? I'm not even gonna last a fucking week in this place!" I shouted.
I couldn't keep My angry tears in eneymore.
I was not angry at them.... I was angry with Myself, this was stupid.

"Scout can you, Me and Sniper have a Talk alone?" Medic asked as He saw that I now felt sort of safe in Sniper's arms... he also saw something that made him smile in the Sniper's eyes,
it was love.

"Y-yeah b-but I wanna t-tell you a-all about My p-ast?" I said I was.. kind of scared.
I knew that when they knew this... They will kick Me out for sure and it's probably also for the best.

Soldier rubbed his hands together,
Heavy, Demoman, Engineer and Pyro sat down on the floor as the Medic moved from where He first sat.
Then He sat back down next to Me and Sniper. Spy sat down on the other side of us.

I told them everything that Day and how I became a Member of the TF BLU... I told them that I didn't have a dad, about My six older Brothers.
That I never felt at home in Boston.
Why I could and ran as fast as I did,
When the time came for Me to tell them about My back.
I began to get scared Again, Sniper seeing this pulled Me in closer so much so My head lay on his chest.
I looked up at Sniper and couldn't help smiling.

"Hell Ya don't bloody have to tell us if yo don't bloody want to lad," It was Demoman's voice.

"Sniper can you take My T-shirt off?" I asked.

Sniper looked confused before He let go of Me, and so I could take it off Myself. But when I got up, I felt something, I'm sure Sniper felt it too.
I turnd around so My back faced My well The Team and tog My T-shirt of.
They All looked at My back. I couldn't blame them. as they saw the long scar I had on My back.
I began pulling the hand rap off both My hands when I felt a hand on My back, I stopped and turnd around and saw.... Medic? He was just standing there looking worried.

Medic wisperd something that only I heard. he had said that if there was something worng that I could always come to him.
Nobody had ever said something so confronting to Me before I realized that I was crying more so..

"Scout what happend?" Engineer asked.

"What the bloody hell!?" Demoman yelled after He saw My back, I looked Away from them again.

"Who hurt you?" Spy growled.

Then what happend next was something that I was Never gonna forget Sniper had gotten up at some point and was now standing in front of Me. I was scared what was He gonna do? Gonna Say?
When He came closer I began to cry even more then I already was.
I knew what He was gonna Say and Do?

"Scout," I heard Sniper's voice but I was surprised when He pulled Me into a hug My head was on his Shoulder crying.

That was the Day it All began for Me and My New Found Family.

Words 1466