Chapter 12 His Photographs

(Info as you know Scout (Real Name Jeremy) had only taken two canes of Bonk with Him when He left the BLU base to do his run.
But what none of them knew was that after an hour they had come back...
I'm gonna make it so He have 5 at a time... It's the same with his Guns with the amo, he's also gonna keep the two wepens that He got from Itachi Uchiha... When he don't have more they are Gonna come back so Scout gets 5 new ones and so on)

(There's Gonna Be Some Flashbacks In This Chapter)
(Still In Scout's Bedroom)
(The Medic's Real Name is Nixon)
(It's Also Still In Scout's POV)

I got up from the bed, closed the door then I went back to the bed and after that I sat back down on the it..
I began to sing the song that Nixon had helpet Me make.
While doing that, taking the book that I always had and always kept
On/With Me out of My bag. I opened it and looked though the photographs inside.
They were from when I was still living in Boston back home,
But there was also some from My time in the School For Scouts...
Though most of them was a lot of My time with the Team and from when I first got on it and up until now.... Even some of My time with the RED Team on and from oure Co-Up Missions as one big team.

I grinned as I saw a photo of Me and the RED Spy we were on gared duty, inside the Watchtower keeping a look out... On one of oure Co-Up Missions.
I still remember That day and.. and the talk we had, and I still don't understand why He said and told Me when we saw the Robots.
What he told Me, still didn't and still doesn't even make senes to Me!

(Nixon aka The BLU Medic)
(The First Flashback Is From A Co-Up Mission)
(With Both The BLU Team and The RED Team Working Together)
(The BLU Scout's POV)

I grinned as Demo, Engie and their own counterparts were setting up some Defense and traps as we really needed the help Today... The Administrator had told us that Gray Mann and his Robots are comming.
But also that the respawn system isn't working like it shoud!

Suddenly we all heard the sound of running robots..... Wait robots holy crap already?

"Okay let's do this," RED's Engineer grinned, I could tell that the Enemy Engineer was happy because He had mead a level 3 so we were ready..

"Yeah move out!" both Soldier's yelled though nobody mead the moved to do so... as a long silence came over all of us because of what the Administrator had told us about Today that there Maybe no Tomorrow for one, some or for all of us. Why because she had told us that the Respawn System that there's a problem with it?
So everyone looked around themself, looked at their friends, family, Team and the Enemys of one another. But also all of the different friendships that they had mead with one another.
Nixon and the RED Medic they really
have to be at the top of their game today, because if not I'm scared that one or more of us is Gonna Die for real.

Suddenly The RED Spy opened his mouth before asking Me if we could have a one on one talk?

I didn't know why? why did the enemy Spy wanna have a talk with Me, a one on one talk? what good was it gonna do right now and why now.
The Robots are comming and we don't have time for that now?

I sighed but still went with Him as he began waking away from the others.
Did the RED Spy have some kind of
Secret or something that He only wanted Me to know about.

Suddenly the Spy stops, I stopped to confused?

"Jeremy I'm not gonna lie to you eney more because with the Respawn witch have some Malfunctions and the Administrator telling us that if one of us die Today.
We're gonna stay that way?
If that happens to you without you knowing the real truth about Me.
then I'm gonna take My own life!
N-" I cut the RED Spy off.

"What the fucking fuck Spy don't kill yourself if I die today.... Wait what Truth?
What do you even mean by that?...
Spy I want to know what's really goning on here so give Me answers?"
I almost yelled.