Ch. 60 Mistletoe🍒

Start from the beginning

"Kiyoomi, these cookies are delicious." Komori said while drinking milk and sitting in front of the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Motoya, you always say that every year." He states, spraying the couch before sitting down at the edge.

"Is Keita or Tsunade coming this year?" Komori asked.

"If they were, they would've been here already. Or even calling if they weren't going to visit." Sakusa said in a neutral tone as he didn't really care if any of his siblings visited. He got used to it.

"Well, at least Tsutsu is here." Komori points out as he continues to eat cookies. "I haven't seen her since her graduation." Sakusa only hummed when his mother comes out with another plate of cookies.

"Oh, Motoya-kun." She smiles as he chuckles nervously because he had eaten like more than 3. "Don't worry, there's plenty more cookies." She stands up and looks for her husband.

"Oh, Uncle's still talking with Tsutsu and her boyfriend." Komori informs as she hums in response.

"Well then, let's sort out the presents." She eagerly goes on as Sakusa looked back at where the kitchen is and see that Miyuki's walking in with a glass of 🥛 and 🍪. She sits down next to him and was just enjoying herself eating. He made sure her fresh cut tresses didn't go over her shoulders or in her face. He realized that Miyuki looks better with shorter hairstyles but the waves in her hair wouldn't be visible. He still can smell her conditioner if they were cuddling.

"Did you eat a cookie yet?" She asked, looking at him.

"Many times." He simply said as she chuckles softly. "I'm fine." She nods as the 4  were done with present sorting and are now talking about school or volleyball while waiting for Mr. Sakusa and the only child that comes on holidays.

"We might not be able to watch you play in person but we'll definitely watch it on TV." Mrs. Sakusa smiles. "I can't wait to see you play Miyuki-chan. It'll be your first time in that huge gymnasium."

"Yes, a bit nervous but who wouldn't for a player to go for the first time to Nationals?"

Then Mr. Sakusa comes in, followed by Tsutsune and a guy.

"Sorry for waiting." Mr. Sakusa apologizes before sitting next to his wife. "Tsu was telling me about Sapporo."

Miyuki hums in curiosity as she sees that the 2 people sits on Sakusa's side. Then the lady peeks in front of him and Miyuki froze because this girl had short black hair with the same eyes.

"Oh!" The lady exclaimed. "Little brother!" She pats his knee which he flinches and glares at her.

"What?" He asked in disgust.

"Mother, this girl's beautiful." She said as Miyuki chuckles nervously. She stands up when the lady began to hug her. "My name's Tsutsune, I live in Sapporo and currently a Law student. As you may know, I was born before baby brother."

Miyuki smiles and gives a glance to Sakusa who was deadpanning while Komori was holding in his laughter. "Nice to meet you, I'm Miyuki Shimotsuki. 2nd year at Itachiyama."

"And I hear from Motoya," She ruffles his hair before sitting back down. "you play volleyball too and have similar tendencies like baby brother."

"Would you stop calling me 'baby brother?'" Sakusa grumbles before sitting up. "May we open up presents?"

"Of course." Mrs. Sakusa gestures as the opening began. "It's sad that Keita and Tsunade can't come this year, Anata."

"Tsunade called me and said that she tried to get days off but couldn't." He said as he opened his from her. "Ah, thank you Yume-chan. I needed a new laptop." She smiled.