"And Americans aren't lazy and fat!" She signed to me. This went back to an argument we had before. It was over who's country was better. It was one of the funniest arguments I've ever had with anyone.

{Flashback}

"What? Isn't there like a McDonalds on like every corner?" I asked, licking some Nutella off my spoon.

"No. Just stereotypes."

"Do you surf?"

"Girl, I live in Minnesota!"

"Oh."

"Do you drink tea with the queen at noon?"

"No."

"Pinkies up?"

"No."

"Do you have those uniforms with like the ties and stripes?" Chelsea bursted out into a fist of giggles as I pouted. "Do you call them 'headmaster' too? Is principal not good enough?"

"Shut up. ENGLAND IS AMAZING. IT'S COOLER THAN AMERICA."

"THE PILGRIMS LEFT BECAUSE ENGLAND WASN'T COOL ENOUGH. AND WHERE DID THEY GO, DARLING? THAT'S RIGHT AMERICA."

"Well, which country is home to one of the most amazing boy bands of all time? Cough cough, the Beatles?" I raised my eyebrows with a smirk. I got her.

"England." She mumbled.

"That's right. GOD BLESS ENGLAND."

{Flashback ended}

I smiled at our stupid fight. We were so immature about our countries but in the end we said all the stereotypical jokes and said we were even. I still think England is better though.

I snapped out of my thoughts, remembering the girls.

"Glad you're back with us." Rosie said, smirking.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up with a start to see Ben laughing his head off at me.

"Jesus Christ!" I screeched, feeling my heart beat quicken as I placed a hand over my pounding chest.

"Actually it's Ben, but I know. Other people have seen the resemblance too." He said and also signed, with that arrogant smirk of his.

"Get out." I growled as he laughed at me again.

"Rude." He looked at my laptop and saw my Skype call with the girls. "Oh, hey Chelsea." He grinned at her as she blushed a bit. "Oh, and you too, Rose." He said after a while, just to bug her.

"Woooow, Ben." She then lifted a rather naughty finger up to him.

Chelsea and I were dying as Ben's eyes grew huge.

"That escalated quickly." I said, as Rosie grinned at me like she was the most innocent child in the world. "Don't give me that look."

"B-But he was-"

"Rose, shush." Chelsea scolded playfully. "Bye Ben!" She waved goodbye to him.

"Bye Chelsea! And umm, bye Rose." He ran out of my room as Rosie shook her head. I giggled at her pissed expression as Chelsea was still grinning like an idiot.

"You love him," I sang. "You lurve him!"

"Noooooo," she blushed. Chelsea never blushed. She was one of the strongest and most independent girls I knew.

"My best friend's brother is the one for me!" Rosie sang, teasingly.

"Oh stop!"

"It's okay he loves you too." I confirmed.

"He does?!" Chelsea's expression was as bright as her green eyes. Her red cheeks lightened so you could see her little freckles.

"Duh!" Rosie and I said together.

"Curse the distance between us."

"He'd move to Minnesota for you, babe." I winked and let out a small yawn. It was getting a little late. I had school tomorrow and I planned on moving back in with my parents. I needed to get away from Josh, Ben, and the paparazzi for a while.

"Bye girlies. I'm kinda tired now." I waved goodbye to the camera as the girls did the same. I logged off and shoved my laptop aside. I started to pack up a bit in the room Josh and Ben set aside for me whenever I visited. I texted my mom to let her know I would be coming back and she replied with a smiley face. My few bags were packed after a good thirty minutes as I saw Josh walked by.

"You leaving us?" He signed to me.

I nodded. "I'll be back soon though. With you and the boys."

"All right. I'll miss you, sweetie." He gave me a big hug and pulled away. "I'll tell the boys you left."

I nodded and started to wash my face. I'd been planning to leave for a while. I wanted to leave after Zayn and I made up. I felt like being around him made it worse. Made it hurt more. I just needed to get away from him for a bit.

With thick, warm quilts around my once freezing body, my eyelids grew heavier by the second. Sleep came easy. I fell under, peace sweeping over my body.

School went by quickly and I was back at home, welcomed by my mum and dad. I was an hour away from all of the boys. An hour away from the paparazzi. An hour away from Perrie. An hour away from practically everything.

I fell back onto the bed in my actual room, ignoring all the bags I'd have to unpack later.

This was my little paradise and I was honestly much happier. My time in my little paradise showed me I didn't really need Zayn. In fact, he was part of the reason why I was so upset.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Another update :) yaayy

I swear the fight Chelsea and Livi had, I pretty much had a fight like that with a friend I met on wattpad. Where are you guys from? Comment below and I'll dedicate a chappie to you.

Oh and please follow my joint account with a friend called @MalikandStylesx! I will be on there to talk to you guys more and there will be like an advice column too.

Next update will be tomorrow. :D excited? Me too. Don't forget to comment where you're from! I promise I won't like stalk you if you say you live in Canada or something lol bye beautiful! :) xo