"How are you failing?" He asked me, looking a little confused.

"I don't really like to talk about it, even my parents didn't know." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh sorry." He said looking down as well.

"Don't worry, what's your favorite class?" I said looking back over at him.

"English, no doubt about it." He replied without a hesitation.

"Cool." I said nodding a little.

By now we we at the front gates of the school.

"Here we are." He said sighing a little and looking up at the front doors of the school.

"Woohoo" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. Ponyboy laughed at my comment.

"Hey Pony, who's your girlfriend?" I heard a familiar voice come from behind us.

"Shut up Two-Bit" Ponyboy said punching his arm in a friendly way.

"Only joking kid, hey Ivey." He said looking over at me, an amused smile on his face.

"Hey Two-Bit" I said smiling at him.

'brrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg'

The bell rang signaling the start of school.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I walked out of the front doors of school. Thank goodness that torture was over. I walked over to the front gate and waited for Ponyboy and Two-Bit. Five minutes later both boys walked out from the building and they made their way over to me.

"Hi guys" I said smiling at them.

"Hey Ivey, how was your day?" Ponyboy asked as we started to walk down the road.

"The usual, difficult and boring, how was yours?" I said laughing a little.

"It was ok, wasn't very eventful." He said smiling.

"How about yours Two-Bit?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Extremely boring, nothing happened, all my teachers did was talk and teach crap." He said rolling his eyes.

"That's what they're meant to do Two-Bit, that's the whole point of school." I said laughing at him.

"Not in my books it's not." He said shrugging.

I smiled and walked up to the front door of the Curtis household. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Soda." I said walking into the house. I quickly put my bag into mine and Soda's room and walked back out and jumped onto the couch, casually landing in Soda's lap.

"Comfy there?" He asked with an amused smile.

"Matter of fact I am" I said smiling cheekily at him.

"You know, you're not heavy right?" He said looking at me.

"I'm not? I thought I was an elephant?" I said sarcastically.

"No you're not, I hardly felt a thing when you jumped on me." He said smiling at me.

"You're as light as a freaking feather." He said picking me up off the couch and tossing me over his shoulder.

"Soda! Put me down now!" I yelled, hitting his back.

"Never!" He said running out of the room and outside the house.

"Soda if you drop me ill kill you!!!" I yelled hitting his back. Soda just carried on walking, not listening to my demands.

After what seemed like an eternity Soda finally put me down. I looked around and noticed we were at the park.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know, I just decided to come here." He said smiling, I smiled at him.

"It's nice here I like it." I said. A this time of the day there was no one around at it was very quiet.

"Yeah it's nice here" he replied.

He suddenly did something unexpected. Soda grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the swings, but instead of letting go of my hand, he sat down on a swing and pulled me onto his lap. I turned around and smiled at him, he smiled back at me, not breaking eye contact.

"Ivey?"

"Mmhm?" I asked still not breaking eye contact. His eyes flickered from my eyes, to my lips, and then back to my eyes. I found myself doing the same.

"Can I try something?" He asked. I nodded.

He placed his hand behind my neck and began leaning in closer, I began leaning in as well. We were a matter of centimeters away, I closed my eyes as my lips made contact with his.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

That is chapter 6!!! Comment and tell me if you liked it or not :) pleas vote and maybe fan??

Georgia-Rose :)

P.s. another pic of Ivey on the side, she so pretty!!!