On top of this offer, the GPS system was finally safe for them to use, allowing the brothers to ditch the crummy map and just follow the directions given to them by the console.

By early lunch, the car had been packed, and Sage was once again led outside to head to said car. But she was heavily confused about what is going on, and she looked to Luke in hopes of an answer.

"We gotta get moving hun, do you want to take a turn in the front?" That comment had made Liam groan at the idea of being trapped in the back, but Sage absolutely hated the idea of being at the front.

With that, the males had returned to speaking with Alpha Harlow, leaving Sage to stand idly by until Jade had come forward, but it earned her a frown.

Jade smelling like salty tears was an odd emotion for Sage to grasp, she knew the female is sad, but it was the way that confused her. However, when Sage leaned in for another hug, something about Jade's scent was different. As the males were all busy discussing the message sent throughout the surrounding packs, it left the two to stand alone.

And it was a good thing, as Sage's attention went straight to Jade's stomach.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to say I hope you have a good trip back to Crescent Moon—" The stuttering realization struck the Luna as she soon understood what it meant. It was assumed that Sage hadn't fully comprehended what she discovered.

Not until her wolf had come forward to mumble one simple word with her: "Pup."

The idea of pregnancy was odd in Sage's mind. She understood in bits and pieces of what urges her wolf felt. But no male has caught her attention, and until then, she felt content to wait for her own pup.

Her wolf began to scratch at something, pawing at it in temptation and with a hurriedness to get a move on.

"Are...Are you sure?" Jade whispered in disbelief. She and Harlow have been together for a few years now, and in those given years, they had only been trying for a pup the last three times or so...And now?

"Strong pup." Sage ushered out, a small hand being placed to the near flat stomach. It's strange to the Luna how this she-wolf could smell her pregnancy before even she or her own mate could.

So what in the world was happening? Does she take her words as a simple curiosity, or could Sage actually tell?

Sage knew that she had to go on and leave, so she rubbed her cheek in a departing gesture before allowing one last look of the blessed Luna before her. "Bye..." She mumbled, following into the back as Liam held open the door for her. Curling up into the familiar leather of the right side, she gripped onto her small stuffed animal as she smiled down to its face.

"Did you say bye to Jade?" Luke asked, and it caught her attention in the rearview mirror as that was the only way she could see his eyes.

She nodded, petting through the soft fur that the toy offered, and watched out the window as Jade gave her a small wave, once she returned.

"Pup." She whispered, and Liam turned to look over his shoulder. "Did you see a pup?" She inhaled, not knowing the right word for them to understand. Or partly, as it was Luke's now knowing smile as to what the deal was.

"Think Sage found out Jade's little secret. Maybe you'll be a tracker, hun. Got the nose for it." Luke said with a grin, only for his brother to scoff. "Nah, she's gonna be a runner. You haven't seen her. She's like a bullet." It was true. However, she managed to accomplish such a title from stress and forced endurance.

They wanted to break her.

The drive was easier now than before. They weren't low on money, they have a phone, and they were driving with the intention of packs knowing their predicament.