Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality

Start from the beginning

This was the latcher's ruler, a monster made from horrors and fears as all the eyes now focused down on the group as Paralysis closed up his wings and strange jaws, the group stared back as Dream was watching them along with the Sentinels. Dream was breathing heavily though as he was growing weak and exhausted from all this but he remained standing, he didn't give into the weakness of exhaustion as he just stared his friends down. The flesh floors sank away back down into the pit as it closed up leaving a smooth flooring behind as centipede legs touched down onto the smooth fixed floors as Paralysis looked down upon the mortals.

"What is happening anymore, what have you become Dream, Paralysis what did you do?" Spifey said as he looked toward the duo and sentinels hearing the whispering of that strange language echo deep inside his mind as Finn, Zelk, and Vurb where trying to look away but the voice would only force them the look at the Gaia and Dream as the skies would sing of death as the storm above roared with thunder. Eret, Niki, Thunder would look on in horror as Wilbur was guarded by Catharsis. Skeppy, Bad, and A6d lowered their heads almost submitting to the Gaia as they bowed their heads to him.

Mega would just stare, he would have thoughts one why the facility would bring back such a danger, or why they created a new danger such as Dream. Project C-12125 was meant to be a super soldier of sorts that took blood to heal itself and other or even to change its form and adapt to its environment. Dream had taken the blood of the void, the blood of a legend, the blood of destruction, and the star of chaos. Dream was something more than just a super soldier, he was an amalgamation to behold, an amalgamation Paralysis used to forward his process into becoming whole once again by using a vessel to store this power and Dream worked perfectly for this. Mega lowered his head bowing before the Gaia as there was nothing he could do to stop this. Nobody could stop this even if they tried.

George and Sapnap looked at Dream as they weren't sure on how to feel about this, they had nightmares of this exact form Dream was in and the nightmare became a reality. George and Sapnap knew Dream for the longest of time and now as things unfolded, they couldn't believed what they were witnessing, from the past of seeing Dream black out over and over again and get hostile random was just something but the more that when on the more Paralysis had made his appearance to them by harming or even toying with them in a game of cat and mouse. It felt strange now to just see this chaos before them, to see this power and monster Dream become. Who was in control? "Dream, please talk to us" George begged as Hal and Ceru remained by his side as Dream just swayed his head left to right with demon-like eyes and a broken mask to hide most of his face.

"This is the thing i was told about...we were told about..." Thunder said as he shook his head looking at Niki and Eret, "we were told about this, Pathos spoke to us about the ruling of Purga, don't you remember?" Thunder questioned the two since they were there with him when this ruling was told to them by the trio of latchers when Logos was teaching him how to manipulate plasma from his blood.

"I remember this, this was spoken to us, the ruler being a creature made from the horrors and fears of mortal minds. This....this is the ruler" Niki said before looking away not wanting to stare at the Gaia as his body would twitch and move in such a way it brought chills up her spine just looking at it, but the storm began to fade away as the Gaia's eyes where starting to dim as the transformation began to fade to stage 3, then it begun to melt down into stage to with the second pair of jaws hissing out and twitching as the teeth move forward to snap at the air, Dream was soon effect as he trying stepping forward just to move out of the way only stumbling as stage 2 Paralysis fell down now holding himself up with.

"Why do I feel so...." Dream thought to himself before his vision was starting to blur as the mask became loose on his face until everything flew past his vision as he was starting to sway, Paralysis was trying to stay up but his head and tail were swaying with tiredness as the scorpion-like tail fell to the floor "Pary...dear?....what happening...why I'm I so tired?" Dream questioned himself as he held his head as the pain within it began to ramp up with a pounding pain like a heartbeat but within his mind as Dream fell to his knee holding his head as the pounding in his head continued followed by whispers of many voices he couldn't understand them at all, what did they want or what were they saying, Dream didn't know but he only felt his body grow weaker as his wings and tail fell limp to the floor, "Pary? I'm scared....Pary please I'm scared, what's happening...please...." Dream begged out loud as everyone heard his desperate voice as Paralysis was thinking, trying to think about how to respond to such worlds but he couldn't his voice was lost as his eyes darkened even more.

"Are you two okay." Techno asked before he was forced to stand thanks to Ravage, "do they look okay to you~" Ravage hissed before approaching them but Toxicosis grabbed him by the shoulder, Toxi shook his head side to side as Mitosis and Vermilion helped Bad and Skeppy get up as they where no longer frozen in fear as the affect had worn off. Antfrost looked at the duo grow weaker with energy and his ears pointed back as Runic and Phantasm stood beside him, "You did well Ant~" Phantasm said placing a hand on Antfrost's shoulder, "But know whats next~" Phantasm said feeling a disturbance in the air. "The chaos has yet to end~" Runic spoke as she looked out over the others. Antfrost nodded as he also felt the disturbance in the air, the power of the Gaia and Dream had done something, something Antfrost was unsure about as he looked towards Tubbo and Tommy seeing their latchers help them stand up even though Tommy was very hesitant to even stand up but Ant's attention and most if not everyone attention all locked onto the duo.

The monstrous lovebirds still swayed as they felt dizzy and lightheaded from everything that had happened before collapsing to the ground together at the same time from exhaustion as they reverted back down into their first forms as the group hesitated to even get close but some rushed over. Dreams wings would slowly disappear along with his tail as his legs and arms returned to normal as his shirt was torn due to this transformation and power flowing through his body as the broken mask had fallen from his face as it remained on the floor. George carefully picked up the mask even though he really didn't want to touch this "cursed" mask feeling if he put it on he'd be control instantly even though Paralysis was knocked out also by exhaustion as he laid there with his spiked spine slicked back as the mouth on his body where slightly opened running with blood. The crew looked at one another as they didn't know what to do knowing the truth, knowing what happened as they looked at their friends' unconscious bodies, but the sentinels and latcher knew what happened as Dream had become. . .

.

.

.

The Paralyzed. . .

The Chaos Crew's Journey only continues. . . . .