Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Dream felt like a god as he was suspended in the air above his friends, his legs were bend in such a strange way that they look digitigrade as his now dragon like legs where tipped with hooked silver talons made to grab and pick people up into the air just to drop them watching their poor soul fall hundreds of feet down just to break, but they talons could be used to climb and wait for unsuspecting victims to walk under him so he could pounce and eat there flesh like monster he was. Dream would just laugh as his laughter turned to harsh wheezing like a hellish train breaking up from the underworld.

George, Sapnap, Skeppy, Bad, A6d, Techno. . . Everyone would look in horror, this was the truth, this was the prophecy foretold in stone, They let Paralysis win, but at what cause, was it time to die. Were they going to become sacrifices to be used to feast on later. Emotions were mixed as tears fell from some eyes while others were trying to comprehend what just happened, this just had to be a nightmare, this wasn't real, none of this was....was it? George was shaking his head, his mind overloaded with information he could not comprehend as Hal and Ceru had turned into human-like forms gently placing their hands on George's back. Mitosis and Vermilion quickly rushed to Skeppy and Bad's side to keep them safe as Archangel just looked up in amazement, it's been years since they last saw something like this. Archangel was just amazed to see that their Gaia had found the right vessel to be used in such a way.

"He did it, Paralysis did it." Archangel would laugh as everyone looked at them, "Finally, after all these years you're. . ." The ground shook violently as Archangel was almost knocked to the floor but something grabbed onto them holding them up, Arch looked over seeing Watcher holding them up with a subtle smile on his face as the sentinels began to show up some chanting while others watched Dream land back down placing a hand on his face touching the broken mask. "How does it feel~" one sentinel would question Dream making sure he alright, transforming into such a being can take a lot out of one's energy.

Dream laughed slightly but he began to feel a bit lightheaded with all the power pulsing through his body as a shadow began to loom over them before spreading out. The monster arose from the pit opening its jaws to show teeth of many each needle-like as the castle shattered from the power of the Gaia. Stones, pillars, and walls would levitate in the air as a green vortex glowed brightly in the maw of many teeth as a dragon like head with four horns rested on top of it, the face of the monster was covered in many eyes and dark as night scales as red claws and arms where placed on the ground as tendrils and tentacles of flesh surround the base of the beast. But the rest of the creature's body was hidden from sight. Dream turned around but he wasn't fast, he didn't want to blackout as the kingdom was torn apart around them as huge wings opened up blocking out the sun with darkness to follow, these wings where torn just like Dream's as these wings were full of nebulas and galaxies as victory would be shouted by the voices of Sentinels and Latchers alike. The humans and experiments would watch as they saw the latchers roar with victory before hearing the Gaia roar out with green flames seething out from the vortex within its jaws and sharp teeth made to rip whales to shreds.

"Did...we lose....where we lied to...." Tubbo spoke as he looked up at the Gaia staring at the horrifying entity that towered over them, the where nothing but ants compared to Paralysis now. Nothing more than weaklings to a god, "was this all just a trick?" Tubbo would question before looking at Tommy seeing tears running from his eyes as he didn't know what to think, Tommy was scared and broken by this madness, he thought he was safe but the chaos only got worse, the ground began to shake again as serpentine centipede body rose from the pit as more other kingdom broke away as a storm spiraled over head. The crew looked up at the Gaia seeing his true nightmarish form as many arms and needle like insect legs moved around coiling up as many wings opened and moved around as eyes and mouths opened and closed. The scales and strange bends of the centipede body was dark as the void with crimson veins wrapped around it as well as chains hanging and rattling with victory. Tommy looked up slightly at the monster before him as Tommy just wanted to break again, as the whispering in his head grew worse telling him things he should do, Tommy covered his head as Tubbo was concerned for Tommy's mental state as something was greatly affecting him.