Chapter 27

"Stay in here Mia and please dont try to sneak out" Gerald pleade.

Lets just say ever since the note and the rose came in he's been abit over the edge and over protective.

Honestly speaking, I've been receiveg white roses dipped in blood everyday ever since but that's not something Gerald has to know. He's already stressed up I really dont want to burden him even further.

"Why should I listen to you"I smiled.

Our relationship grew stronger and better durung this time so that explains the familiarity we have between us

"Because love, You are in grave danger and someone or some wants to take you away from me"

"Do you really have to go then. Shouldn't you stay here with me and protect me"

"I need more warriors honey and in order to get that I need to form alliances"

"But what if they come for me when you are away"

He wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips on mine.

"They wont come . Promise me that you'll stay in your room"

"I promise"

"Good. I'll see you in a days time"

"Fine then leave !"I huffed and he just shook his head and left.

Now onto my day's activity. I was to have a picnic with twins because I missed them

The snacks were brought into the garden as the twins and I talked about their time in school

"I have so many friends Mia. All the girls in class are really nice"Sophia chimed in making me smile.

I noticed that Peter was quiet.

"What about you Peter. How's school?"

"Horrible. All my supposed friend are fake and only like me because dad is alpha. I honestly want all of them to burn to the ground"

And with that he lit the bush nearby on fire. Yeey. A burning bush  . How peachy.

"Peter"

"Yes Mia"

  "Umm could you put out  the fire you know"

"Sorry"

The fire extinguished itself.

"As the kids ate their meal, I noticed something strange. The guard positioned three meters ahead was on the ground same as to his partner.

Shit.

Its an attack.

"Mia"

  "Yes Sophie?"

  "I cant feel my arms and legs"

  "Same here Mia"

"Kids I...."

  "I'm scared Mia"

  "Its ok my little munchkins"I whispered

Suddenly men in a different uniform foreign my eyes flooded the guardain.

They've come for me.

"You can either go with us the easy way or the hard way"

"Do I really have a choice"I smiled trying to lighten up the mood.

The next thing I knew something blunt hit the back of my neck.

I watched the twins looking distressed and yelling my name while the guards seemed a bout to piss in their pants because I,their luna,was being taken hostage and there was nothing they could do.

Darkness soon took over

Gerald's POV

Mia loves me. She loves me and I fucking love it because I fucking love her too. I always have and always will.

Thats why I'm doing  this. I'm willing to go to war just to keep her safe.

Someone was trying to mindlink me

"Alpha we are sorry"

  "What do mean by sorry"

"They took the luna!"

Shit.

"How?"

"Magic. No one could move at all when it happened includung the children"

I shut the mindlink of and nearly broke the steering wheel.

I'm coming Mia and the bastard who took you should pray hard that I dont find him.

Goddess Its a good day to commit mass murder