Chapter 11

Mia's POV

The gunshots finally stopped and Sophia was much more calm than before. Natalie kept on throwing warying glances towards me and Sophie started telling me ,more like rambling about her family.

What I managed to learn was that Sophie had a twin, Peter then there was Natalie who I figured wad more of an aunt and not her actual sister and finally her dad. Alpha Gerald.

Apparently ,he was busy today and that's why his father came to the meeting instead of him.

After an hour or maybe three, Sophie finally fell asleep leaving me to my own imagination.

Natalie cleared her throat drawing my attention to her.

"I've never seen her talk that much"She mummered thus surprising me. Sophia didn't look like a quiet person.

"How so?"

"She is always quiet and she despises strangers but here she is now taking a nap on one" she spat.

"Why do I have a feeling that there's more to what you are trying to say"

"Her scream was supposed to kill you but heck you didnt even seem affected by it"

"It sounded more like a really high note to me and plus it wasn't that loud"

"It killed all the wolves that followed us."

"Oh"

"And thus to my next question are you really human?"

"Well I'm not a werewolf so yes I am human i think. People say I smell like one"

"I still hate you"

"Give it up Natalia, you dont hate me you just hate the person who you kept on texting "

"Shut up"

"You deserve better you know"

"You don't know anything"

"If that's the case then why are there tears in your eyes"

She became silent. I knew the cause . Boy issues. Andy used to have them a lot and when she did she acted like a bitch. Her boyfriend probably cheated or isn't paying much attention to her"

Since we weren't stopping any time soon I decided to take a nap.

I had a dream . I got everything I wanted. A really tall ,strong and muscular man who loved me and we had twins, a boy and a girl. We were seated in a beautiful medow and my dream guy was braiding my hair.

It was too good to be true. I snapped my eyes open only to find Sophia 'braiding' my hair and when I say braiding I meant pulling and tying my hair into weird looking knots.

I had really curly thick long black hair and I'm sure it frustrated Sophie. I could tell by the cute scowl on her face.

"Ummm sweety what are you doing" I trird to contain my smile but it broke out.

"I'm trying to braid your hair but it wouldn't budge"

"Don't stress about it darling , just make yourself comfortable and sleep"

"But I'm not tired" she pouted and crossed her arms trying to look all intimidating but instead it made her look even adorable.

"Well if thats the case ,I guess we won't spend the night watching movies with Peter"

"Ok fine. I'll sleep"

"Really now"

"Yes but only if you sing me a song"