Chapter 10

Warning.... Another long chapter

Mia's POV

God it hurts to be human.

I held back a sob as my eyes landed on my left hand. Its colour was blue and purple and despite my state, the alpha demanded that I should be with the maids that will be serving this morning.

Apparently, one of the most vicious Alpha was visiting and everything had to be perfect.

I was currently standing in front of a mirror looking at what I've become. My life was sad . I had nothing to look foward to. I was stuck. Stuck in a maze that seemed endless.

My life wasn't some cliche story whereby I'll get to escape this hellhole , get someone to train me and come back to this place stronger and better.

I am definitely not strong physically hell I couldn't even bear the thought of hurting somebody but I was also not somebody weak. Despite my life being basically horrible  ,I still wanted to be free.

Maybe if the Alpha considers, I might actually get a chance to go back to my kind , humans, and start a fresh. ''

Who am I kidding. That's never going to happen. I guess some dreams are valid.

I made it to the hall as I fastened my gloves securely. I didn't want anyone seeing my hand.

Someone once said that they have seen lonely people in crowded rooms. I honestly never beleived that not until now.

Despite being in a room full of people ,I couldn't help but feel alone. Yes , I may have helped in serving, carring plates around and refilling wine glasses but something felt different today.

"It is such an honour for you to grace us with your presence Alpha Jax"Alpha Alexander said having a sickly smile on his face. Is it wrong for me to wish that the most excruciating and  horrendous plague to befall upon him.

"Cut to the chase Alexander what do you want from me"The visiting alpha spat having no sign of respect towards Alpha Alexander.

" I need some of your warriors to aid me on the upcoming war"

" No" Alpha Jax said . I could tell that Alpha Alexander was not pleased by the way he grinded his teeth

"Why not!"

" I simply dont feel like giving out my well trained warriors "

" Alpha Jax my pack is at risk of being destroyed yet you act like you dont give a damn"

"What's in it for me Alexander. What do I get in return for the men I shall give"

Alpha Alexander gave out a sinister chuckle.

"My son shall marry your daughter and our packs shall be united" he said having a victorious look on his face.

My eyes wandered off to the girl that was to be married off to Damien. Truth be told she was very beautiful.

Blonde hair,  blue eyes and a perfect body . Her reaction to that statement was shocking. She looked  at Alpha Alexander and gave a snort. Damien seemed to be shocked by her actions as well.

What did they expect. That she would be willing to go through all this. That she will be willing to marry Damien.

"Darling,Natalia, do you want to marry Damien" Alpha Jax asked the girl with a teasing tone added to it.

" No dad. I have better things to do other than playing wife "she said then went back yo scrolling her phone.

That was not suppoesed to happen. Alpha Alexander was enraged but he was good at hiding it well.