Chapter 14: Craving 2

AN: Smexy details included warning.

Vincent's POV

I watched the luxury apartment in awe. Luc took me around, showing me the place. It had five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a Jacuzzi, a pool with sky view, a billiards room and a huge gaming centre.

"Here we are. So, what do you want to do next?" Luc asked me and I walked around the place.

"How about we play a game?" I asked him.

"Which game?" He asked with interest.

"The Immortal Gods." I said and he made a disgusted look on his face.

"I thought it would be something enjoyable." He said and I glared at him.

"It's a fun game." I insisted and he rolled his eyes.

"Only children play games like that." He said.

"Really? Then why were you playing games with Alex and Rei?" I asked him.

"Those aren't childish games and the gamers are skilled programmers." He said.

"Fine. If it's so childish I bet you could beat the big boss in less than an hour. How about it?" I asked him. He looked unenthusiastic.

"Meanwhile, I'll order breakfast for us." I told him and he sighed.

"Fine. Order for breakfast first then. You can just press 3 on the phone and order." Luc said as he headed to the gaming room.

I ordered for breakfast and quickly headed to the gaming room.

"I can't even find anything called immortal gods." He said and I took the controller from him as I searched for the game online and loaded the game.

"Hm..atleast the graphics don't look crappy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's really hard. Me and Max play it all the time." I told him.

"Yeah. I guess that attests to how hard it could be." He said sarcastically and I threw a cushion kept on one of the bean bags in the room at him.

He caught it easily. I watched him sit down on a bean bag and moved closer to him as I took the two player option. I took my usual healer option while I asked Luc to take the swordsman option. The game started when we were ready and we walked into our first dungeon. A while later the screen flashed "Mission Failed". Luc gaped at that.

"Too bad. We didn't pass the first stage and..you were saying?" I asked smugly just when breakfast was brought in by a guy with many tattoos. Luc waved him away. He bowed to us and left quickly.

"Let's try again." He said, forgetting the food. I smiled at him. Luc was sometimes very predictable. Stir him up sufficiently and pose something as a challenge to him and he falls for it. I wonder if he falls for it only with me. If he did fall for it with everyone, wouldn't he really be in trouble? I wondered. I let him go for the one participant option as I ate my breakfast, sharing pieces of my food with him while he played.

"Blast it!" Luc yelled in an annoyed voice as he failed again.

"Here, drink some juice." I said, as I pressed the juice glass to his lips. He was just like Max when he was playing. I had to force him to eat food and just like Max he obediently ate whatever I gave him. Watching him being like this reassured me that Luc had all his defenses down with me. He was usually guarded and suspicious of everyone to show this side of him.

I watched him play and fail several rounds before lying down on the bean bag. I don't know when I dozed off but I finally woke up only when I heard a victorious cheer and clapping.