Chapter 13: Craving 1

AN: Smexy scenes ahead.

Vincent's POV

My hands flittered over the keys of the piano aimlessly as I gave myself to the pleasure Luc's hands evoked in me. My heart was beating so fast that it thrummed like a drum in my ears. As if he could tell where my thoughts were leading, he nipped my earlobe and I squirmed on his lap. I stopped the jarring sounds I was making on the piano and instead grabbed his hand that was placed on my stomach. I twisted around to give him a pleading look to stop his teasing kisses on my neck.

I bit my lips as I brushed my nose against his head for attention. His eyes pulled up at that to stare into mine and I almost gasped at what I saw in his beautiful eyes. The right eye was a bright electric blue while the left was definitely violet with black flecks in them. I wanted to keep his gaze on me when I turned my body enough to kiss his lips, all the while keeping my gaze locked on his mesmerizing eyes. I was about to lock my hands behind his head to pull him closer when he stood up with me in his arms and placed me on top of the piano, my feet touching the piano keys. I gasped as he spread apart my legs and moved in between them, his hands trailing up my legs. My toes curled at the gentle caress of his fingers up my legs. My fingers clawed desperately on the smooth cover of the piano as I desperately held back from reaching for Luc.

I didn't care what he was doing. I just needed his eyes on me. A small, confident smirk tugged at his lips as he leaned into me. I tried to touch him but he held both my hands against my sides. I made a protesting sound and Luc chuckled as he looked at me.

"Don't be impatient Vincent." He said teasingly as he traced my bottom lip with his tongue and evaded kissing me despite how much I wanted to kiss him. I frowned and he kissed my forehead.

"Soon, sweetheart. Wait a bit more!" He told me as he kissed between my brows and on top of my nose before pulling back to look at me. I blinked, wondering what he was looking at with such fascination. My eyes looked down and widened when I realized the depraved way my legs were parted and how he had totally pulled back the skirt to spread out behind me. Not to mention, the top of my dress was hanging so low that it showed my chest. My face suffused with colour as I tried to close my legs. Luc stopped the movement by stepping between my legs.

"Don't. How else can I play the piano for you?" He told me softly and my face burned.

"But this pose.." I started and he smiled, pressing his finger on my lips.

"I like the pose." He told me mischievously and my eyes widened. I felt embarrassed. I looked away shyly but my attention was drawn back when his hand caressed up one of my legs to my inner thighs. I was about to grab his hand.

"Stay still Vincent. You promised to give yourself to me. So, keep your promise. If you don't I promise you this will take longer..a lot longer." Luc told me lazily and I swallowed nervously, my eyes focused on where his hand was.

The other hand tugged off the cord at the back of my dress completely, making the dress slide down my chest further. I trembled at how exposed I felt under his gaze. Luc's hands slid down my arms, pulling down the long sleeves of the dress and freeing my hands from it from both sides.

"Don't move your hands from this position." He told me as he pressed my palms against the smooth top of the piano by my sides. The way he placed my hands a bit behind my torso made it look like I was propping up my chest for him. I felt flustered and was about to fidget but I didn't get time to think because Luc's lips found the sensitive nook at the base of my throat and made a blazing trail over my collar and chest, down to my left nipple which he kissed ever so lightly.

I gasped and trembled in expectation but he evaded touching the nipple further as his lips moved to the other. His eyes met mine as he licked right below the other nipple. I hissed, arching towards him. But like the torturer he was, he wickedly smiled and backed away.