45. take care

"hey" i mumbled as i faintly smiled at harry. "is dadda still a bad man?" elodie whispered in my ear. i chuckled and shook my head. "no baby, he's not.

she smiled before opening her arms and looking at harry." daddaaaa"she screeched excitedly. i chuckled as i handed her over to harry.

"i'll put her stuff in your car so you can start catching up" i said as i slid into a pair of heels. i picked up two bags and walked over to Harry's car, putting in her bags before walking back.

"el, be a good kiddo if i hear that you have been a bad kiddo you won't get candy for a day" "nuhhh i want candwy" she said as she pouted.

"then be a good kiddo baby, can you do that?" she nodded. "alright come give mommy a hug, i'll miss you" she jumped out of Harry's arms and clinged to my legs.

i lifted her up and kissed her cheek, "do you have everything?" i asked her and she shook her head. "what do you need then?" "joeyyy i want huggg" she whined. i chuckled and shook my head. "you said bye to joey already"

she pouted, "noo joey hug" i chuckled, "okay okay go give him a hug, he is in the living room" i said as i put her down. she smiled before running to the living room.

"she has a hard time saying bye to people, just let her say bye like twenty times and then she's okay" i said as i chuckled. "does she get along with him?" i nodded, "yeah, they are pretty close. she needs her dad though"

he nodded in understanding. "are you coming with us?" he asked. i shook my head, "that's not a good idea. you need to bond with her, that's the only reason i called" he nodded, clearly disappointed.

"can we talk though?" i shook my head, "i don't have much to say to you" i said as i crossed my arms.

"c'mon princess, you need to leave. you said bye how many times now? five? you will be back in a few days and i'll be right here" i heard joe say as he walked in the hallway, carrying elodie. "buttt huggg" she mumbled as she burried her face in his chest.

"el stop it, ur being dramatic" i said as i took her from joe. joe wrapped an arm around my waist and smiled at me. i felt Harry's eyes looking at it.

"here harry, take her before she starts crying" i said chuckling as i handed her to harry. he chuckled and took her from me. "bye el, love you" i said as i blew her a kiss while harry took her to the car.

i looked up at joe and smiled. "movie night tonight?" i asked smiling. he nodded, "of course teds"

i smiled before pecking his lips and smiling. we turned our heads to Harry's car and waved as they drove away before walking inside.

"wait can we put up the Christmas decorations? it's November" he chuckled at my words. "sure teds, i'll go get them" he said before walking upstairs.

i smiled as i cleaned up while joe got out all the Christmas decorations before we started decorating.

AN:

u wrote this earlier today but i feel rlly bad rn so i'm uploading this even though it's rlly short. next update either today, tomorrow or Friday. take care of urself and if ur from the US and can vote, go vote!!!!