37. the end of all the ending

I pressed play on the dishwasher as i looked outside, Seeing harry and elodie playing outside. I smiled at the sight of them playing football together, innocently kicking the ball across the grass.

the past few months had been amazing. i was done making the album and was planning on dropping it next month. nobody except a few people that are involved know about it. not even the management. i was absolutely thrilled about it and so ready to drop it.

harry had been home and helped a lot. it was nice to have him here, i had missed him while he was away. he wrote about half his album and is excited to write even more.

elodie was five now, she has gotten so big and is one of the smartest kids i've ever seen. she loves making little rhymes and is even trying to learn how the guitar works. i have to admit, that doesn't sound all too well.

i turned around and walked upstairs, deciding to clean up upstairs. i turned on the radio and sang along to some songs as i cleaned up our bedroom.

i got interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. i raised an eyebrow as i looked at my phone, not seeing any calling notifications. i looked around and saw Harry's phone lighting up.

i shrugged as i walked over. "ken" the called id called. i picked up the phone and put it to my ear as i pressed accept call. he's my husband, he really won't mind if i pick up.

i was just about to speak when the person on the other side did. "hey babe!" the voice said excitedly. i stayed silent, not knowing what to say. i didn't know who this girl thought she was but she just called my husband babe.

"it's me!" she said as she realized she wasn't getting an answer. she waited a bit before continuing to speak. "your girlfriend?... you know.. kenny? unless you have another girlfriend.. but u wouldn't do that of course, i'm ur only one! well you have a wife but.. you don't wanna do anything with her anyways i mean look at her" she said as she giggled.

my face was expressionless. i wanted nothing more than to just hang up but i knew i couldn't just not say anything so instead i opened my mouth.

"this is his wife here. thank you so much for your call, it's highly appreciated. i suggest you go back to ur flop modeling career and ur fake reality tv show and don't call again. or wait, do so because he is all urs now. no need to worry. have fun explaining to him that ur the reason he won't ever be seeing his child nor wife face to face again"i hung up and threw the phone down, now waiting for her to reply.

i turned of the radio before opening the closet and taking out a bag. i threw in my clothes and shower stuff. i threw in my tooth brush, my make up and hair stuff before zipping up the bag.

i walked over to elodie's room and looked out the window. still seeing harry and elodie playing football outside.

i take out elodie's bag and filled it with her clothes, toy's and toilet stuff before zipping her bag up and silently walked downstairs and slid into a pair of sneakers before throwing mine and elodie's shoes into a separate bag. i pick up our coats, leaving the coat reck almost empty.

i walk out the front door and throw the bags and coats in the car before walking back inside. i walk into the garden with my arms crossed. "elodie" i call as i look at elodie, avoiding harry.

she looks at me and smiled brightly, "mummyyyy me and dadda are pwaying come join us" she said excitedly.

i shook my head and slightly smiled at her. "no baby come here, we are leaving" i felt Harry's eyes burn as he looked at me. "where are we going?" harry asked.

i turned to him and gave him a deathly glare. "we, are going no where. elodie and i are leaving for a bit" i said as elodie ran to me.

"mummy is there toys where we go?" i nod and smiled at her. "yes baby, come on" i said as i picked her up.

i turned around and walked to the car. i quickly walked to the front of the house, putting elodie into the car seat before getting in.

harry had followed us and looked at us, confused as to what was happening. "taylor, baby, where are you going? talk to me" he yelled. i ignored him and drove away.

i drove for about half an hour, letting elodie pick out music as she was happily playing around.

i smiled as i turned into the familiar street, i went here a lot when harry was gone because i knew this was a safe place that would make me and elodie happy.

i got out the car and took elodie out. "mummy why awe we hewe? dadda is home?" i chuckled and shook my head. "daddy is a bad bad man, we don't want to be around him now. we will see when daddy will be able to be a good man again" she nodded in understanding.

i smiled as i took her hand and walked to the door. i smiled as the door opened, looking into a pair of blue eyes.

"taylor?" he said, confused as to why i was there. i slightly giggled at his accent, making my name sound like tay-luh. i don't know why but when he did it it was always so much funnier. my giggle soon faded as i realized why i was here.

"i am so sorry i didn't call before hand i didn't know where else to go can we please come in?" he nodded and moved out the way. "yeah sure, my parents are here though so i hope you don't mind that"

i smiled, i had met his parents a few times and they were lovely people. "is patrick here too?" i asked, knowing elodie loved playing with him. he nodded and smiled, "yes he is. i am sure they will be delighted to see you again" i smiled as i took of elodie's shoes before quickly taking off mine.

"el, go find Patrick" i whispered into her ear. she let out a loud laugh as she smiled brightly before running to the living room.

"elodie? elodie! what a pleasant surprise to see you again, you have gotten so big" i heard from the living room.

i turned to joe and faintly smiled at him, "i'm sorry i got here so unexpectedly i just didn't know where else to go" he shook his head and smiled. "it's okay t, you and elodie are always welcome here. is everything okay?"

i shook my head as i felt tears forming in my eyes. he wrapped his arms around me as he softly rubbed my back. "let's talk about it later okay? let's go in and just make u forget about it for a bit"

i shook my head at his words. "i emh.. i have to go pick up some papers.. can i pretty please leave el here? i don't need her to see me pick up divorce papers"

his face turned into shock as he heard the word divorce. "wait what happened?" "later" i whispered softly. he nodded in understanding and send me a soft smile, showing his dimples.

"just leave el here, if you want then stay here for as long as needed. i don't want you to stay in a hotel, i rather have you close so i can keep an eye on you. go pick up the papers and come back here after"

i smiked thankfully as i slid back into my sneakers and gave him a small smile. "thank you, so so much" he smiled and kissed my forehead before i walked out the door.

AN

okay new chapter. i didn't proof read so bare w me. i got sooo much new inspo so expect a double update at least. sorry for being so inactive, ill update more i promise. and emh don't hate me for this and everything thats gonna happen in the next few chapters... it's a... different turn that u probably don't expect... :)