60. Party Mistakes

(Taylor's pov)

"Baby you have to get ready, we will be late if you don't get ready right now" Joe said as he looked at me. I shrugged as I sat down on the couch.

"Teds, go get ready" He said as he laughed. I sighed before getting up, "Fineeee, but you go get ready too then" Joe nodded as he got up too.

We walked upstairs and I went into my room, Joe went into his. I grabbed my dress and changed into it. It was a tight black dress, it was an off shoulder one. It had glitters and was see trough with a skintone underskirt so nothing was showing. I decided to go bra-less as it was tight anyways and I didn't want to search for my straplass bra's.

I pinned up my hair and put a clip with some diamonds in. I took out my make-up and started applying concealer as I put on some music and started singing along while putting on my foundation.

I put down my mascara brush before putting on my red lipstick. After twenty minutes I finally finished my make-up. I took out my earrings and put them in, they were bigger than what I usually wore. I grabbed my favorite parfume and sprayed it on.

I grabbed some rings and a bracelet and put them on. I walked to my closet and searched trough it, "where's it, where's it" I mumbled to myself as I tried to find my black clutch. "Ahhh, there is it" I said once I finally found it.

I turned off my music before I put in a small wallet with my credit card and some cash. I also threw in my keys, my lipstick and my phone, that was all I needed really.

I walked downstairs, already seeing Joe in the hallway. He was wearing a suit but without the jacket and tie. He looked really good.

"You look so good" I said as I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss. "You look absolutely... stunning" He said as he smiled while looking at me. "I can now officially say that my girlfriend is absolutely perfect"

I blushed at his words, "stop being so darn sweet!" I said as I playfully slapped his chest. "Ready to go gorgeous?" "Emhh, I have to find my black heels first" I mumbled as I looked trough the shoe reck, trying to find them.

"Mm, these ones?" Joe said as he pointed at the exact pair I meant. Which was quite impressive as there were like eight pair of black heels there. "Yes those, thank you babe" I said as I smiled.

I took them from the reck and put them on. "Okay let's go shall we?" I said with a bright smile. "Let's go"
He opened the door and took my hand. He closed the door and led me to the car.

He walked to my side and opened the door for me, "Thank you, sir gentlemen" I said with a chuckle.

He got in on his side and we started driving. We were already running late and the traffic was busy which stressed me out, I always ended up arriving late to these parties as I get ready too late. Last time me and Joe also arrived late. A smile formed on my face as I thought about the last time I went with Joe.

"We will be a bit late, I'm sorry" Joe said as he looked at me with an apologetic face. "Baby that's okay, being late to this is our thing now" I said with a chuckle. "Mm, ur right teds, as always" He said as he laughed.

"If you want you can turn on the radio" He said as he placed a hand on my thigh. I smiled and turned on the radio, some random song was playing. "Is this station okay?" I asked, he smiled at me. "Any station you pick out is amazing" He said smiling widely at me. I blushed, he was always being so sweet I truly didn't deserve him.

When we finally arrived Joe told me to stay in the car which confused me as he did get out. Then my door flew open, Joe was standing there. I took off my seatbelt and giggled. "Mi lady" he said with a smile as he reached out his hand. I grabbed his hand as I smiled. "Such a gentleman" I said with a slight giggle as I got out, my cheeks a rosy color.