67. arguments

"I can't do this anymore." She blurted out as she paced back and forth the room. "Well then what do you want me to do, Taylor. I can't win with you."

She threw her hands up in the air, "Can't you see I'm trying here Harry?" "No. You aren't trying. We both know you aren't so don't even get me started on that one." "Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable." She muttered under her breath, just loud enough for him to hear.

"You know what. I'm done." He stated before walking out, slamming the front door. The blonde rolled her piercing blue eyes, she was tired of his childish behavior.

She grabbed her things, she didn't want to be in this house for another second. It wasn't hers anymore, that had been made clear. She wasn't welcome anymore here, he had showed her that.

She walked out, she was truly done with him this time. She had come here to make amends, she didn't want them to be on bad terms simply because she didn't want to make things hard on Elodie. Harry on the other hand, didn't seem to be in state to do so.

She had made a reasonable offer, dinner with her, Joe and Elodie. They could talk and put all the drama in the past. She was over all the drama, it had gotten old. Harry wasn't up for it, he wanted dinner with just her but she refused, obviously. Her next offer was a walk with just her and him, casual enough. He also didn't agree with that, lunch it had to be. He then agreed with a walk with her and Elodie but she didn't want that. Elodie had school on week days and she had plans for a sleepover in the weekend and she didn't want to wait long.

Harry then had gotten annoyed which led to Taylor being annoyed, which ended up in a fight. Nothing new in that aspect.

Taylor got in her car and drove off. She had reserved to studio for later today, a few songs were planned to be re-recorded. She was going to do some last harmonies for "The other side of the door" and was planning to start "The way I loved you" she was excited to finish up the first set of re-recordings.

She pulled up to the studio and got out. She was five minutes early so she decided to walk into the coffee shop next to the studio. She ordered a coffee to go. After she payed and got the coffee she went into the studio. She smiled as she saw walked in. She wasn't working with any producers today, the work wasn't too hard so she could do it herself.

She set up her stuff as she sipped from her coffee, she liked the coffee. The place made great coffee and the service was always so nice. It was a family owned business, she had been going there for years. She always made sure to give big tips, the family was so nice and deserved it.

She started up her computer and searched trough the files before opening the one she needed. She connected the stuff and put the chair by the microphone so she could sit as she recorded. She preferred sitting if she was going to be here for hours which would be the case for the day.

She didn't have any writing to do so singing was the main plan for the day. She loved doing both although she found herself leaning more towards writing, it was her favorite thing to do really.

she started recording the harmonies for "The other side of the door" She put them in the right places and rounded up some finishing touches on the song. It took about an hour and a half for her to do, it was a quick job really.

After she finished she printed out the lyrics for "The way I loved you" and placed them in front of the microphone. She sung the song a few times and picked out some good parts from each recording. She re-did some parts to make sure they were perfect. She really wanted the re-recordings to be the best she can make them. This was really important.

She sighed as she did the chorus again and again. Every take annoyed her for some reason. She really didn't know what it was but something about it bothered her, this hadn't happened before. She shook her head, "Just try again."

She sat down, singing the part again and again. After another five takes she buried her head in her hands, her chest felt heavy as if something was pressing down on it. She got up from her seat and walked around, she wasn't sure what was happening.

She paced back and forth across the room, something about this song made her realize things, things she didn't want to realize. Things she didn't want to believe. "No, no, no, no" she mumbled to herself as tears formed in her eyes.

"I am happy. I am happy." She paced back and forth, she didn't want to realize this. She wanted nothing more than to convince herself that she was happy. Her throat was closing up, she needed to get out here  as soon as she could.

She grabbed her stuff and threw it in her back, she needed to get out of here. She basically ran out of the study and got in her car. She drove around, no place to go. She didn't want to go home.

She needed time to think. Midway the drive it started to rain. She turned on her Spotify playlist and "Minefields" by John Legend and Faouzia started to play. She hummed along to the song, she liked this song a lot it was one of her favorites. She sped up some, she didn't want to think about anything, she wanted to clear her head.

Her phone started ringing so she turned to the passengers seat and grabbed it from her bag. She picked up without looking at the number, "Hey."

"Hey love, will you be home for dinner?" Joe's familiar voice sounded. "Emhh, I don't know.. I'll let you know later is that okay?" "Yeah, Of course. Are you in the car?"

She sighed, "Yeah, I broke the cap for the microphone so I'm gonna get a new one real quick. I'll try to make it for dinner, gotta go now driving while calling is dangerous!" "mm, okay love drive save" she hung up and put her phone under her leg, just for if she wanted to use it later.

She drove around some more, the rain wasn't stopping anytime soon. It just rained more and more. The rain didn't seem to stop and the roads got slippery but she don't want to stop driving.

An hour later tears had started rolling down her face, she didn't know when they started but they weren't stopping. She didn't even try to hold them back anymore, it was no use.

"Teenager in love" By Madison Beer started playing. The person she tried to push out of her mind came right into it. She shook her head, tears falling down.

She grabbed her phone and dialed his number, trying to keep her eyes on the road as she did so. On the second ring he picked up. "Taylor?" she heard him say. "I love you." She stated trough her tears.

Before he could answer the sound of a crashing car came trough the phone. The other line went silent, no other sound but the rain hitting the metal.

"Taylor? Taylor?" he yelled trough the phone. He didn't think twice, he put on his shoes and ran to his car. He didn't care if he was wearing a t-shirt and it was raining, he didn't care if he would end up with a cold. "Taylor? Are u there?" he said in a panicked state as he started his car.

The other line stayed silent. She had lost grip of the steering wheel and went off the road. She got into a car accident and he had no idea where she was.

A/N

Don't hate me for this, pls. Anyhow, this is the end of the story. Thank you all so much for reading, I appreciate all the time you guys have put into reading this and no jk I'm not that cruel. Okay so kind of a cliffhanger, I'll update again later today or tomorrow !!