19. London

i stared at him, not expecting him to say those words. "don't, not now" is all i said. i looked down and finished the food on my plate. he stared at me the whole time like he was expecting me to say something.

"i'm gonna go" i mumbled as i got up, i grabbed my bag and walked out. i crossed the street and walked up my lawn. i opened my door and headed upstairs right away. i was still wearing harry's shirt. i changed into some comfortable sweatpants and a hoodie, i really couldn't understand how this all happened.

i unlocked my phone, tons of unread messages and missed calls from my new friends. i saw a text message from selena, the only one i was planning on answering.

selena:

Did you go out last night?
was it fun?
taylor???
it's crazy late, u should be awake by now. are u okay???

i sighed, she was cute but i really didn't feel like talking about it. i brushed a hand trough my messy hair before replying to her.

taylor:

Sorry was crashing somewhere else, didn't have time to check my phone. I'm fine, dw.

i immediately get a reply back, great questions to come.

selena:

where were you crashing?

taylor:

i'm home now

i really wasn't feeling like telling her about what happened between me and harry.

selena:

not what i asked, where were you?

taylor:

H.

selena:

harry?? taylor what did you do??

taylor:

can you come over, please?

selena:

be there in 10 xx.

i sighed and put my phone down. i messed up, i really can't handle this. if i'm pregnant my life is over, i can say bye to my career.

i walked downstairs and sat down on the couch, a few minutes later i heared the doorbell ring. i quickly jumped up and walked to the door. i opened the door and selena pulled me in for a hug, "i fucked up, badly" i mumbled as i let out a low sob.

~ TWO MONTHS LATER~

harry kept texting me and calling me so i blocked his number. he was on my doorstep once so i pretended like i wasn't home. an hour after that i had packed all my stuff and left my house. i got my private jet ready and flew to london. i had a house there and decided it was the best place for me to hide out at. i couldn't face harry unless i was sure i was pregnant or not.

while being here i met a guy named tom, well i knew him already just not personally. we met about seven weeks ago in a store, i accidentally bumped into him it's a small world. we have been hanging out ever since and now have been dating for a month. he is really sweet and caring, i told him about the harry situation and he didn't even care. he said he would support me no matter what.

i sat on the chair by my dresser as i finished combing through my hair. tom walked into the room, "hey baby, what are you wearing tonight?" i sighed as i shrugged, "i was thinking mahbe the red croptop with the skirt we bought last week? it's comfortable enough" he nodded and smiled. "you'll look gorgeous baby" he said as he came to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"are you wearing that?" i asked as i looked at his blue blouse and black jeans. he nodded, "yeah if you approve" "of course, it looks really good on you" he smiled and kissed the top of my head. "are you nervous about the paparazzi? it's the first time since we have been here and even before that that ur going out with a chance of being spotted" he genuinely seemed to care about my feelings, something harry never seemed to do.

"a bit but i know you are going to be by my side the whole time so i'm sure i will be fine" he smiled and nodded, "I'll be by ur side holding ur hand the whole time" i smiled and pecked his lips. "i'll go change and we can pick up austin and the others" he nodded as he let go of me. i smiled as i got up, walking to my closet to change into my other clothes.

i changed my clothes but i didn't like the look of it. tom came in, wondering what took me so long. "baby, everything alright?" he asked as he peaked around the corner. "wow, you look beautiful" he said as he walked towards me. "i hate it, it doesn't look right" he looked at me confused for a second, "what doesn't look right? you look beautiful"

i softly smiled at him and shook my head, "my boobs look bad" i sighed as i looked at myself in the mirror. "hey hey shh u and ur boobs look beautiful, ur so hard on yourself for no reason. you look gorgeous" "thank you" i mumbled as i pecked his lips.

"i still don't think it looks right though" he sighed and shook his head, "i think it looks beautiful baby" i smiled and booped his nose, "i'm just going to put a bra on with it" he nodded and smiled, "if that makes you feel better do it baby, anything that makes you feel better is something that should be done"

i smiled and gave him another quick peck, "i'll be downstairs, see you soon?" i nodded as i softly squeezed his hands. he smiled and walked out again.

i took out a simple bra and put it on, as soon as the material touched my skin it hurted, weird. i just ignored it and put on the bra, it hurted a bit but that might be because i haven't worn one in a while. i walked downstairs and smiled at tom, "i'm ready" "okay let's go gorgeous" he said smiling as he took my hand.

~~

austin and his girlfriend left the car and got inside the concert building. i sighed and looked at tom, i was scared. i already saw the flashes at the car door, i knew they were outside.

he took my hand and squeezed it. i smiled at him as a sign we could go. he opened the door and got out, i got out on his side too and he quickly grabbed my hand as our bodyguard closed the door. i looked at him and he looked back, we smiled at each other as we quickly walked into the building. when we got into the building we immediately got led onto some stairs so we could peacefully sit upstairs.

"what took you guys so long" austin yelled at us as he sees us walking towards them. "paps paps paps" tom sighed and i shrugged. we sat down next to them and drank something. the others all had a beer but i settled for some water.

when the concert started we all stood up at the side of the balcony, austin and his girlfriend stood further leaving me and tom alone in the middle of the balcony. i didn't mind tho, it was nice to spend time with just tom.

~~

half way through the concert my boobs really hurted. they had been hurting the whole time but it kept getting worse. i leaned to toms ear before whispering, "my boobs really hurt, i think i'm gonna die help" he softly chuckled before realizing i was actually in pain. he looked at me and pecked my lips, "i'm sorry baby, do you want to go home so you can lay down and sleep"

i shook my head, "no it's fine it just hurts a lot" "i'm sorry, i wish i could help" i softky smiled at him as a sign that it's fine. "you know, i know a way but i won't do that here" i shook my head and chuckled, "perv" "you love it" he said with a grin. "well ur not wrong" i laughed before turning back to the concert. i looked down around the crowd and noticed that a few people had their camera turned to us, "shit"

A/N

HEY GUYS!! folklore is a literal masterpiece, it's PERFECTION!! it's been on repeat the whole time and i'm pretty sure cardigan is going #1, i really hope it does. taylor deserves it so much especially with all the #2's in lover era. so i decided to bring tom in the story  because i saw some hiddleswift pictures and i lowkey miss them, they were SO cute. i hope you guys like the chapter and don't forget to stream folklore!