Chapter 25

Chapter 25

  “Good morning po! “ I greeted Ms. Guin. “It's time to gather in the field po for the parade.”

Ms. Guin smiled and nodded at me. She is the adviser of Sunshines whose the section of Felicity and Freya.

A hand hold my arms and bid his goodbye to Ms. Guin. I looked at the owner of the hand. My eyes widen when I saw Danger smiling a little while walking towards the group.

“Hope everyone!”

“Sana All!” Some of the council shouted making the students looked at us.

Napayuko ako. How could they shouted like that when there's nothing going on us.

As soon as he let go of my hand. I walked towards Olivia whose busy talking with our principal.

I stood there beside her while looking around thinking how could that guy just act like anything didn't happen? I mean wala namang nangyari but can he just stop sending gestures that make me fall for him even more?

I was out of my thoughts when a hand snap in my face makes my eyes widen for the sudden shock. I blinked twice when I saw Olivia smiling at me. “Ready partner? “ she asked and motion her hands holding a microphone.

Hilaw akong napangiti. “Yeah.”

She greeted the students. All of the students are wearing different shirt colors according to their levels. Opening kasi ngayon ng intrams weeks kung kaya't ganito na lamang ang paghahanda ng lahat.

As the band started to tune up their music. We walked together while smiling to those people whose looking at us outside the gate.

As the parade end. I immediately went to Yanna whose pouting and looked at my classmates one by one.

“Mga taksil kayong lahat! “ she shouted. “Akala ko ba si Tes ang representative. Bakit ako? “ she asked dramatically. Sa halip na ma-guilty ang lahat. They just laughed at her reaction and shouted 'surprise'.

“Okay lang yan, Isha.” Tes said chuckling a bit.

Yanna rolled her eyes and her eyes went on me that made me step back. “Ikaw!” she pointed me. “Ikaw ang kagagawan nito no?!”

Nag-peace sign ako at tinago ang sarili sa likod ni Jones. Nangangalaiti namang pinuntahan ako ni Yanna. Para na kaming tanga na nagtatawanan na parang nagpapatintero.

Jones just stayed their like a statue. He looked at the both of us with his bored look.

“Can you stop na dear? “ ani ni Vanni sa gilid. “It’s so mainit na kaya rito. “

We just laughed and tease each other all day. Pikon na pikon naman si Vanni sa aming dalawa ni Yanna kung kaya't maaga itong umuwi pati na rin si Jones.

As days had passed. Pansin ko ang palaging pagbuntot ni Danger sa akin but I act like it's okay even though my heart is going to burst out.

Hiyawan ng lahat ang aking narinig ng ma-iserve ko ng maayos ang bola na hindi nasalo ng section nina Felicity. My Teammates give me a thumbs up and I also smiled at them.

As the game went on. Pansin ng lahat ang init ng laban mula sa amin at sa kabilang year level. I can see the tension in the eyes of Freya Collins and one of our team mates. I don't know her name but I can sense that she had bad personality base on the way she looks at me and Freya.