Special Chapter

Krist slowly woke up, stretching his limbs, gently rubbing his eyes. He looked at the clock on the bedside table, it is already a little over 8 o'clock in the morning. He can hear the commotion outside their hotel room. Everyone must be preparing for TayNew's wedding.

He glanced beside him and saw his husband still in deep sleep.

He looked at their ring in each other hands, making sure everything wasn't a dream.

Yes. It is still on them, glistening against the rays of sunshine which passed through the window pane.

He smiled warmly, moving closer to his husband's side.

"Husband..", he whispered, giggling as he utters it.

"Hmm..?", Singto replied, already smiling even his eyes are still closed.

"Oof!", Krist feels embarrassed when his partner responded. He thought Singto was still in deep slumber.

He closed his eyes, pretending to be still sleeping.

Singto slowly opened his eyes, peeking at his husband.

He grinned as he saw how Krist's eyelids moved. He gently blew on his husband's ear to wake him up.

"Tuan..", Krist protested, pretending to be just waking.

"Oh, I'm Tuan again, huh? Where's the 'husband' just now?", he teased.

Krist chuckled as he got exposed.

He pecked on his husband's cheek and hugged him.

"Good morning, husband.", he said, burying his face on his P'Sing's chest, still feeling a little shy.

Singto smiled contently, embracing his hubby too.

"Ah, this is life.", he uttered, kissing his partner's forehead, feeling full in his heart.

Afternoon.

They have gathered at the beach on the other side of the hotel.

An altar was set up at the beach side, beside a man made arc which is covered in white crepe paper and decorated with pink and blue flowers, looking magnificent.

Same solemn feeling and an another auspicious day. Just different venue and atmosphere.

They watched as Tay and New vowed an everlasting love together just as the sun began to set on the horizon. The blue sea is looking even more beautiful with the mixture of the orange sun, perfected by the newly weds sealing their vows with a kiss.

As the night fell, the four couples walked by the beach, savouring the serenity of the evening, enjoying the company of their dear friends, teasing and playing around.

They sat down on the sand afterwards, watching the flickering lights across and above the sea.

They heard a guitar playing coming from a bonfire the 'youngsters' made. They turned to look and saw Frank, Drake, Pluem, Chimon, and Nanon singing, situated around the bonfire.

Singto raised his cup of juice in mid air and the rest followed him and toasted together.

"For a brighter future. Let's remain friends until we lose our teeth and go bald!", Off said while toasting. The bunch laughed heartily at the taller senior's speech.

"Yeah! Forget the past, don't fret about the future, let's focus on the present, and enjoy the moment!", Krist added.

"Su su!", they cheered in unison.

Though the future is full of uncertainty, they are now armed with experience and courage as they will walk hand in hand in facing obstacles with their soul mates beside them.

The 'youngsters' sang louder and so the Four Pillars sang along with them as they found the lyrics fitting to the situation.

Everybody's trying to be a billionaire..
But every time I look at you I just don't care..
Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)

Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you (Yeah you!)

Yeah you!

Bright, Win, Off, Gun, Tay, New, Krist, and Singto

Bright, Win, Off, Gun, Tay, New, Krist, and Singto. 8 different people with 8 unique personality, from 8 different walks of life. Some of them are brave enough to dive in and give in to what they truly feel, some of them are hesitant and full of doubts, some are scared to admit, some are in denial, and some are oblivious.

Trials tested their persona.

Time revealed their reality.

Pain made them stronger.

Faith binded them together.

And together, they overcame the different faces of love.