Chapter 48 : Proposals

Singto's already nervous smile began to fade. He is now becoming even more wary that Krist will push him away again.

He looked around and saw the awkward look of their friends and relatives who are witnessing this seemingly scene of rejection.

Krist stared down at his lover, as he cups his partner's hands. He guided Singto to stand up which the latter unconsciously followed, feeling lost and beginning to feel disheartened.

"I don't deserve your plea, Tuan.. For you have already done a lot for me.", Krist uttered, trying to control his emotions.

He took the little red box containing the other ring from his P'Sing's hold and took out the ring from it.

He then, kneeled down and Singto is now the one looking down on him while Krist is gazing back up at Singto.

"I am sorry for giving you constant worry. I'm sorry for being too sensitive. For being an over thinker. For being a baby most of the time. Despite my imperfections, I swear on my life that you are the only one for me. No matter how restless my persona is, with you, I always find peace. So let me be the one to ask you.. Are you willing to be with this imperfect man for the rest of you life?", he asked in between his subtle sobs.

Singto fear immediately went away, he couldn't help but smile at his adorable little turtle who keeps him on his toes most of the time.

"Silly! Yes. I will marry you even a hundred times over.", Singto responded, leaning down and planted a kiss on his lover's lips.

Singto helped him up and embraced him. Their audience are now squealing and screaming in joy. They wore the rings on each other after, as the crowd cheered and congratulated them.

The group of musicians standing by waiting for their cue began to play the wedding march.

Krist just noticed that everything and every person in the venue looked dressed for the occasion. He gasped upon another realization, covering his agaped mouth. His wide eyes looked at his P'Sing as his partner calmly looks back at him.

"We can hold it now or we can postpone it for another time. Whenever you're ready.", Singto uttered, smiling warmly at him.

"Nuh-uh! No way! You can't escape from me from now on. You have to be officially mine this instant.", Krist replied, waving his forefinger in mid air, smirking.

Singto laughed at his lover's possessiveness.

Some hotel attendants approached them with their Tuxedos in their hands.

The attendants helped them put on their Tuxedos while Krist is still floating in the clouds.

The officiator of the wedding ceremony is now standing in front of the altar opposite of them. The guests found their places and sat down quietly.

They watched the two hearts and souls being binded together from this moment and the atmosphere became solemn all the more.

Eveyone present is praying for their continuous success and harmonious union. Most especially their constant happiness.

 Most especially their constant happiness