Chapter 42 : Sealed Off

After making sure that Gun is recovering alright, Tay filed a leave from the company. This is now the third day that he is staying in his villa. It looks more like a resort for it has an open air olympic size swimming pool. His house has 3 storeys with a huge balcony on the top floor. He can see the vast land area of his entire property which brings a warm and serene atmosphere being surrounded by greeneries.

Everything seems to be getting out of hand lately. Newwiee seemingly hating him. Or getting cold towards him after that talk they had weeks ago. He couldn't find the right timing to talk to his lover again after that. They both became busy with work and keeping things together. He decided to put the issue aside until Gun has fully recovered. As he thought about it, he can't help but feel dejected and torn.

He sips on the cold cocoa drink he is holding while gazing into the open space. The coldness of the drink caressing his throat is incomparable to the coldness he is feeling inside.

"Should I let go now? Maybe I'm just pushing it this time..", he thought to himself, holding tighter onto his glass as he placed it on the table where he was seated. The warm breeze of summer gently touches his skin, inviting him to dip into the water down below. He took off his shirt and ran down the pool side to give in to his craving to soak himself in the water.

He swam back and forth for over an hour until he got tired. He then got out of the pool and laid down on the sun lounger in the pool deck covered by huge umbrellas to rest and eventually fell asleep.

 He then got out of the pool and laid down on the sun lounger in the pool deck covered by huge umbrellas to rest and eventually fell asleep

His nap is interrupted by a sudden splash of water from the pool. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to regain his focus, watched the nuisance moving in the water. He remembered he is almost alone in the villa since his siblings and parents are on a trip to Japan right now and will be back next week. The only people aside from him in this huge residence are their helpers who wouldn't dare use the amenities when he is using it.

Not long after, the 'intruder' slowly came closer in front of him and poked his head out of the water.

His heart jumped when he recognized that familiar charming aura which captured him from the start.

"Hey! Sleepy head! Get in here.", the bulky fair-skinned handsome lad caoxed him.

Tay almost dropped his jaw after realizing that he wasn't dreaming.

"How did this idiot got in here? And why is he here?", he thought to himself, displaying a displeased look.

"Don't give me that attitude! You were the one who cheated.", New mocked his partner, rolling his eyes as he swam farther.

"What the f--?!", Tay exclaimed, feeling annoyed as he stood beside the pool, facing New's direction.

"I didn't cheat on you!", he shouted at his partner so New could hear him.