Chapter 15 : Pushing Limits

On the other hand, Off and Gun's ship is sailing smoothly but somehow the couple are worried about their friends. Especially Krist who has been aloof and has been working non stop that his body is slowly deteriorating.

Off is staring at his friend, who is now almost losing his voice practising his song for his fanmeet with Yuyus.

Krist calls his fans Yuyu while Singto's fans are called Samoon or Samoonjaopa.

He and Gun were roaming about, checking each room and offices in the floor while waiting for their turn to practice when they saw Krist in the studio, almost coughing his lungs out, pushing himself to the limits.

"Should we tell him to stop?", Gun asked his partner, looking worried as they watch the handsome lad.

Off out his arm over Gun's shoulders, pulling him closer.

"I've seen P'Jenny talked to him earlier. He insisted he would still practice more. He has been practicing almost every day.", Off responded, sighing while glancing at their friend.

"At this rate, he will lose his voice before the fanmeet. He has been in the industry for a while now. He should know better.", Gun retorted, becoming frustrated watching Krist who looks exhausted and thinner than before.

"Because you're the only song my heart wants to sing.. Because our unforgettable memories can never be replaced or fade away from-..", Krist sang but he missed the notes and coughed after, making him stop singing.

Gun rushed to Krist's side and gently rubbed his back, trying to comfort him

The latter was a little startled at the sudden caress on his back, he covered his mouth while coughing, looking at the person who entruded in his rehearsal.

"Oh. Gun..", he uttered after recognizing his friend.

"Krist.. You should stop and rest now. All these will go in vain if your body gives up.", the beautiful man reminded him.

Krist waved his hand, trying to control his coughing while gently shaking his head.

"I'm fine, pal.. I'll just take a cough medicine later and rest early after this.", he replied smiling, holding his mic up then walked towards the sound system to replay his song.

"Fine, my ass! It looks like you're about to faint any moment. Stop this, go back home, and rest!", Off reprimanded him, almost shouting.

He can't ignore Krist's situation anymore. Krist looked at Off as if he just noticed their senior.

"Come on, P'. I am really okay. It's just a small cough.", he explained, forcing a smile, looking at Off.

"You can keep lying to yourself but not to us.", Off retorted, crossing his arms over his chest, giving Krist a smug face.

"Hey, cool it.", Gun pacified the tall handsome man, nudging his arm.

"I don't know what's going on in your head, bro. But if you're doing this to deny yourself from remembering Singto, I'm telling you, you are just making it worse.", Off continued, feeling frustrated.

"Papii, I said cool it!", Gun shouted at his partner which made the latter pause automatically.

Krist's smile slowly faded as he lowered his gaze, looking at the floor. Hearing Singto's name sent a sharp pain in his chest that it weakened his knees. He silently walked towards a corner of the studio, leaning his body against the wall then slowly slide down, looking dejected.

Gun and Off looked at each other, feeling sorry for the young lad.

"You handle him.", Off uttered, leaving Gun and Krist behind while little Gun followed his partner with his gaze.

He can't blame the tall guy though. Off is really worried thus he lost his cool seeing Krist's suffering.

Gun approached Krist and sat down beside his friend, looking at the huge mirror opposite of them.

"Why did you let him go if you're going to be like this?", the small man asked.

Krist folded his knees then hugged them and buries his face on them.

"I gave him freedom.. If he wanted to stay, he would stay. He choose to leave.. Which means that's what his heart desires more.", he uttered, suppressing his sobs in between his words.

"But I'm sure he will return to you..", Gun uttered, patting his friend's shoulder.

"You have to stay strong and show him that you're okay so he can focus on his goal and return to you without worries.", the little guy advised him.

"I'm trying

"I'm trying. I really do. That's why I accept every opportunity I get to be on TV so he can see me even from afar. So he will not worry about me.", he uttered, collecting himself again.

Gun caresses his friends back, leaning his head on Krist's shoulder.

"I don't know what to tell you anymore, you poor thing. Don't forget that we are here for you.", the small guy uttered.

"I know, little Gun.. Thank you.. I will be alright. I just need to get used to it..", he said, hugging his knees even more.

", he said, hugging his knees even more

"P'Sing.. I miss you terribly.." he screamed in his head.