PT.3 C H A P T E R FIFTEEN

Beginne am Anfang

Robyn😁❤️: Heyy boo, come over.  Pack an overnight bag.

Robyn😁❤️: Bring & pack for Dahlia too! 😘

My eyebrows raised. An overnight bag? So like.. I was spending the night? With her? What about going to sleep and shit, would we sleep in the same bed?

So many questions.

Me: Bet, want me to bring anything?

Robyn😁❤️: Just yaself

I was definitely bringing more than just myself.

"Okay, all done." I said as I leaned back and turned Dahlia to face the mirror. "What you think? Pretty kitty?"

"Ooo," she whispered and leaned forward, her hands resting on the glass. "So cool, thank you mama." She stood up before jumping onto the mini couch. "Picture, picture!"

I chuckled and grabbed my phone to take a bunch of pictures of her. She was being goofy majority of the time but took some serious ones. "Goodness girl. You and your mommy are twins. Crazy." I mumbled while flipping through the pictures, favoriting the ones I wanted to post. "I gotta send these to her."

@Y/n: miss baby wanted to be a kitty today 🤣 @aniyuh I hate how you cloned this baby by yourself. I ain't give her NOTHIN

 I ain't give her NOTHIN

@Aniyuh: not truuuue

@Y/n: Nigga look at your recent post!

@Y/n:

@Aniyuh: Well

@Aniyuh: Well.. she has your personality and appetite 😭

@Y/n: I'm SICK. GoodBYE

"At least Remi got something from me." I said with a huff and slid my phone into my pocket. "Lia, should we get flowers for Robyn or food?"

She hummed and tapped her chin cutely. "Both!"

I smiled and rested my hand on top of her head while nodding. "I like the way you think pretty girl."

-