Chapter 11

AN: Sorry for keeping you waiting. I just wanted to say that this chapter may be lame because I stopped from the middle to do some important things. Right now I felt that I lost my rhythm but to get back, I need to write and continue. I hope you'll love this guys!

Thank you!

************************************

"So what happened next?" Hanvei asked Sohyun curiously over the phone with her forehead creased because she already knew that Sohyun did something wrong or let's say something she didn't like.

"I ignored him" Sohyun answered

It's been four days since that thing happened and they haven't talked about it yet. During work, the interaction between the manager and the actress is missing as well as in their free time. On that day, Rowoon tried to open up it to Sohyun but he keeps rejected and he even sent her a handwritten letter but this is also ignored. Up until today, Sohyun thinks that Rowoon doesn't exist in this world and vice versa.

"Why?" Hanvei asked her with an intention. She thinks that Sohyun needs to be aware and conscious about what happened with her and Rowoon.

"O-of course--with what happened---Just you know" Sohyun struggling to keep her answer consistent and released a non-sense and un-understandable explanation.

Hanvei released a worrying laugh to her friend's answer "Why?"

"Why?" Sohyun asked with her forehead creased, confused about Hanvei's question.

"Why did you ignore Rowoon? and why it is because of what happened between you and him on your very first night in London, England? Is my question clear now?" Hanvei asked but didn't immediately get an answer from Sohyun. It takes at least one minute for her to speak up about it.

"Hey! If you were in my position, w-what do you think your reaction will be? do you think it's easy? huh!" Sohyun said with her trembling voice and didn't even answer the given question of her friends.

Hanvei said and answered "I know it's not easy but to answer your question if I were to be in your position that time, of course, I will be shocked but at the same time my heart will be fluttered in happiness"

"W-what? Fluttered in happiness?!" She blurted out.

"Yes, Of course, it was from Rowoon. A kiss that flutters my heart. Didn't you say that he once stopped and hesitated but still do it? Wahhh! I just hope that I was really in your position at that time!"

"Hey!"

"Poor you Sohyun. You didn't even appreciate him" Hanvei said, continuing to annoy Sohyun.

"Wow! Do I need to give him recognition for what he did? Doesn't he realize that he almost gave me a heart attack? Wow, that crazy little big giant!" Sohyun said in frustration and didn't realize the words she released.

Hanvei being quiet for a while and crept a smile across her face. She knew it! Sohyun will fall into her trap.

"Now, do you realize that he was wrong? see?" Sohyun babbled.

"Why does he almost gave you a heart attack?" And here's hanvei's question, A confusing question for Sohyun.

"Of course I was surprised. Why? do you expect another answer?" Sohyun asked and later on, she realizes that she had almost the same question that Rowoon asked her. She quickly closed her eyes and hit her head for how many times.