Chapter 27

A whistling sound of an airplane slowly rising as it reaching the airport and getting ready to land. Later on, a woman in a white plain shirt and simple black jeans covered with a long brown trench coat added with a floppy tawny beach hat and black-tinted sunglasses walks towards the baggage. carousel

She joined other people waiting for their things to reach their position. She gazed around and starts reminiscing some memory. The commotion around the airport made her thinks about those times she used to do upon entering or exiting the airport. Right now, this noise feels like a warm welcome for her.

Today is the 25th of December, the perfect day to surprise everyone.

She grabs her phone and took a picture. She edited it and added some emotion before sending it to her friend.

While on her way out of the airport, some people are looking at her suspiciously as if they are investigating her. Well, who wouldn't? A woman in disguise with outstanding beauty and aura walks like a model in front of you? Unfortunately, they won't be able to take a glimpse of her face.

She continued to walk and stopped until she reached the main entrance and found no people raising a banner of her. She crept a smile after thinking back to that scene she used to do like you need to stand in the middle and take your picture. Maybe she was longing for those old memories and somehow wanted it to happen again.

As she walks outside, trying to get a taxi, her phone chimed. When she took a glance at her phone, she chuckled. She knew it.

"Oh?" Upon answering the call, a man approached her and grab her things, and puts them inside the garage.

"Sohyunnnnnn!!! Omg!!!" Sohyun laughed after hearing her friend.

She entered the car and it starts moving "Crazy!" Sohyun let out.

"Is this real? Please tell me I'm not dreaming! I can now contact you wahhhh!" Sohyun rolled her eye and laughed.

"Hey! We've always contacted each other, so what new?" Sohyun slightly locked her mouth after seeing the look of the driver in the mirror.

"Don't clown me, girl. It's different from what you were thinking" After saying those words, Hanvei begins to scream again, bubbling about missing her and not allowing Sohyun to complete her sentence.

"I miss you so much, sohyun! Please come sooner"

"I wanna hug you right now"

"I wanna see your ugly face"

"I wanna feel your bad scents again"

"I don't know how to react right now"

"You really don't know how to react right now? Don't you?" Sohyun sarcastically asked and smirked.

"Hey! I'm mad at you! You didn't-" Hanvei stopped and from the background, Sohyun can hear those small sobs that Hanvei might be trying to hide.

"You're crying?" Sohyun's voice crackled as the result of being carried away by her friend's emotion.

"I'm not. You?" Hanvei answered.

"Me neither" Sohyun's emotion right now is way different from her reply. Who wouldn't be like in her emotion right now if you come back to your home after five years?

"It's been years yet you still not honest with your feeling. Are you still going to be like that or are you aiming for a new beginning?" Hanvei questioned, pointing to a different meaning.