Chapter 4

It's 7:30 PM and all the members of SF9 are having a dinner together. They got straight here after their practice.

"Rowoon stop labeling. When it comes to relationship your work is nothing than your feelings" Youngbin, the leader, giving an advice to rowoon. All members of SF9 found out the truth and guess how?

Obviously it is because of inseong. He may be the oldest among the group but when it comes to being talkative he always on the top. Earlier while they are having their break, inseong asked rowoon about sohyun and thats the beginning of Rowoon's story entitled "when my secret has finally revealed". No kidding hahaha!

"Try to confess to her. I mean there's nothing wrong with that. It's just you and her" Dawon said. He may be one of those talkative but he's great at giving advice.

"I've been telling him that since before" Chani said and sip his drinks.

"Before we focus on rowoon and sohyun just atleast try to settled your self and your what ifs first" Hwiyoung said while looking at rowoon.

Rowoon did not speak anything and just continued eating. Eating while thinking about if he will confess or not.

"What do you think of Sohyun?" Youngbin asked rowoon who's wondering about his question.

"I mean, do you think Sohyun like you?" He added

Rowoon did not answer. Even if he wants to, there no words will come out from his mind. Those what ifs bothering him since then and he doesn't know how to answer it. Well, he know but afraid to take a step.

"How do you think Sohyun will react if you confessed?" Youngbin asked

"Do you think she will accept you?" Another question from Youngbin

Rowoon released a deep breath
"I don't think so" He answer

"Do you think after your confession with her she still comfortable with you? or not?" Youngbin asked him again. It's his 5th question. But Rowoon remain silent.

"See? the problem here is you. You're afraid to take a step forward. You're afraid about the answer. You're afraid about the outcome of your confession that has never happened yet" Youngbin explain.

"Youngbin is right. You need to endure no matter what the outcome is. The important here is those questions has finally answered" Dawon said.

"And you have nothing to worry about the outcome. I have a guess that sohyun might have something for you" Inseong said and give rowoon a thumbs up, cheering him up.

"That's what i told him. So-Hyun seems to like him. Imagine So-hyun always preparing a gift on your birthday and even Christmas day" Chani said.

"She just love to gives thats why" Rowoon said

"And that's what you love about her" Chani said and saw the smile on Rowoon's face. Finally.

---

"So-Hyun can we go out tomorrow night?" Rowoon asked over the phone.

"Okay what's the event?" She asked

"Ahm...just nothing"

"Hey! You're so serious!" Sohyun said and laugh a bit.

"Ha ha...do i look like?" Rowoon trembling.

"And another. What's with that voice? Are you nervous?" So-Hyun asked him.