Chapter 25

AN:

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since the last time I updated this, I hope there's still a single number of people who'll stay and read this haha. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting.

Since I've been away with this story, I can't guarantee the consistency of the plot. It may look cringe haha. But I hope you like it!

-

She looked down at her phone and saw a message from Hanvei.

Fighting!

She took a deep breath before getting out of the car with her manager.

The moment she stepped out, flashes of cameras welcomed her. She hides her face and walked forward.

This is not the event that you were thinking of. This is the press conference wherein she's the only one who's involved. The news about her getting scolded scattered in a large area of netizens in South Korea and even reaches international fans.

How much more issues she deserves? Is this a kind of Kim So Hyun's world domination? Dominating the world and receiving tons of problems as her prize?

"Is there any tension between you and the director?"

"How did you manage this problem?"

"How do you feel after getting a lot of issues these days? Are you okay?"

She stops walking after hearing the recent question. A stupid question rather. Definitely stupid! How could they ask her if she's okay, well, in fact, the answer was already written on her face?

She was about to step when another stupid question emerged again.

"After receiving a fourth straight best actress award, do you still expect to win another one?"

She gazed around and saw how to focus their eyes on her. She inhales and continued walking.

She was just looking around the area and seating alone on the long table with bunches of mic placing on it while waiting for this horrible event to begin. Her phone beeped and an unexpected name appeared.

Are you okay Sohyun?

Something like a pointy thing softly touches her heart. She bitterly smiles and thankful that this kind of person exists. She's not that close to this person but...the care and the concern are fully translated in the message.

This tone of questions is better than those reporters who don't care about how she will feel.

I'm okay, chani. Thank you. She replied. After sending it, a reply quickly appeared.

Fighting!

She smiled and mouthed a 'thank you'

The moment the press conference started, Sohyun already attacks with questions. As expected, everyone was hot seating but luckily She was smart enough to backfire those hot questions.

"You've been through a lot these days. You think you can win another award this year?"

"Does issues stop me from getting it?" The moment she said those words, the media quickly types something on their laptops. She knew from the start that the media will do something crazy about the article.