Chapter 5

Rowoon constantly tapping his finger on the steering wheel while waiting for Sohyun to come out. It was 6:30 in the morning and they still have an hour left to go on their filming site.

Clouds seem to be cheerful today and the sun can give you a slight pinch on your skin.

Rowoon looked slowly at the door like a man in a skating area who doesn't know how to moved in that icy place and there he saw Sohyun comes out. He got out from the car and open the door for her.

Even though Sohyun left him yesterday he still and should manage to act normal as he can. Sohyun released a smile as she walks into the car. Rowoon smiled back and get inside.

He grabs the coffee and carefully gave it to sohyun "Thankyou" She said and start drinking it.

In the middle of driving Rowoon's phone rang. Chani's name appeared but he just look away on it and continued driving. He knew that chani will just talk about sohyun and he don't want it to happen. The phone continues to ring and Rowoon's ears seems irritated. A minutes have past and sohyun starts to bother.

"Answer it. Chani might ask you something" Sohyun said and keep herself busy from the phone.

Rowoon inserted the earphone on him and answer the call "Hey I've been calling you since last night. What happened?"

He knew it. He knew that chani will asked about it. He should not answered him.

"Did something wrong happened?" Rowoon took a deep breath.

"Just nothing" He answered

"Just nothing?" Chani asked

"I failed" Rowoon said and as sohyun heard it she slightly turned her head to look at rowoon as if the story behind Rowoon's call was interesting. She turned back her head when rowoon looked at her.

"I'll tell you later" Rowoon said

"Lets meet up now" Chani suggested

"I'm with So-Hyun" Rowoon said and he heard chani's 'ohh' reaction.

"Wait wait wait... You're with sohyun right now? So it means-"

"Chani I'll just call you later. I'll tell you everything" Rowoon ended the call and removed his earphone. When rowoon looked up he saw the look of sohyun and it's look like that she wants something.

"Care to share" Sohyun offer her ears for a story. Rowoon just smiled a bit and hold on top of her head, suddenly mess her hair.

"Look what you've done!" She hissed and look at her off phone to fix her hair. Rowoon laughed a bit and focus himself on driving.

"I just want your story not this!" Sohyun ranted as she finished fixing her messy hair.

"Next time don't asked for a story. Just wait and let see if i tell you" Rowoon said and he received a glare from sohyun.

"No need" Sohyun said and rolled her eyes that makes rowoon giggled.

Sohyun forget the scene which just happened a minute ago and rest her eyes at least a minutes before they come to the set. On the other hand, rowoon did not bother that sohyun will take a sleep and just focus on the road.

After minutes of driving, they finally came to the set. Rowoon was about to go outside when he notice that sohyun didn't move any inch. She was breathing normally so rowoon thought that she might feel asleep.