Chapter 8

Rowoon's POV

As soon as I arrived on the meeting room, Chani starts babbling about me leaving Sohyun alone on the set. We are almost set to start this meeting and the only one is missing is the CEO. Once I arrived on this building, I ran faster so that I'm not going to be late. I didn't even take the elevator because it is full, instead, I used the stairs. Thanks to Chani who meant to send me the wrong info.

"Rowoon" Chani has been calling me but I keep on ignoring him.

"I actually like Sohyun" I stared at chani and stood speechless but the moment he winked I know I was victimized again.

I pushed him lightly and bowed my head on the table "I'm not in a mood chani" I said but only heard a laughter around.

"Arggg!" I exclaimed and seat properly.

"Is it Sohyun again?" Dawon asked playfully.

"No" I said in a sarcastic tone and got a slight pushed from chani.

"You haven't told her your confession?" Taeyang asked

And here we go again...The non-stop talking about me and Sohyun. Actually, inseong told me to asked Sohyun for a video greet or a fan sign because he said he's a fan and the other member joins him to have a greetings from her.

The last time we had a dinner together, the only topic we'd discuss is about me and Sohyun, nothing more, nothing less. But the topic is more on Sohyun actually. Like what they said, they're fan of her.

"Guys why it's always about me?" I asked them but only, again got a lot of laughter.

"Because you're the only one who have an interesting story to talk about, I mean, you have an affair with the famous actress" Jaeyoon said and giggled.

I stared at them, blankly "Affair?" I asked sarcastically.

I was about to rant more but manager Gino came. He walks towards my position and tap my shoulder "You'll get used to it"

I looked at him and saw his creepy smile "Manager..." I said and making a face as if I'm losing on this not to annoyed game. Well, in fact, I already lose and lost.

Manager Gino walks into his seat which is in front of mine and in my side is chani and Zuho. They didn't talk about me after manager Gino's arrival and wait for the CEO to come. A minutes later, the person we have been waiting has finally come.

He is Lee Yoo Jee the Chief of Executive Officer of FNC Entertainment together with the Director and two other officer. They sat down in our opposite side.

"Good afternoon boys! Looking good" The CEO remarked and smiled.

"Rowoon...I been hearing something about you" I literally released a small smile when I heard what he said.

"I hope everything you heard was good" I respond to light up the mood.

"Honestly" I focus myself on him and waiting for him to let out what words he will produce "It's not good" I was jumped out of my own skin with what I've heard...Slightly open my mouth and looked at him for a moment. But those reaction suddenly faded.

"Is it true that your proposal to Sohyun was failed? How come?" I looked at my members and saw how they react with the CEO. The story of mine reaches up until in this set up? Oh really?